Part 14 - Abandoned

Author Comment: For the story illustrations/images, kindly visit the External Link. Thank you.

~~~

ULQUIORRA & ORIHIME FAN FICTION

LONELINESS

~~~

Part XIV: Abandoned

It was another Espada, Grimmjow, who came to serve her the next day.

Maybe…

Grimmjow: “You can still feel his reiatsu… That means your friend is not yet dead.”

She silently spoke “Ulquiorra…”

Grimmjow stopped and looked at her. Even though she said it in low voice, he was able to hear it.

Grimmjow: “He is fine, but I will be serving you from now on.”

He did serve her in the next days. She did not saw Ulquiorra. Everytime Grimmjow comes, silence and loneliness fills the room. The flowers had wilted and she doesn’t plan on reliving them. Ulquiorra abandoned her already.

Without knowing, Ulquiorra comes to watch her every time she sleeps. He then notices the wilted flowers and realizes that she lost her sense of living. He left her alone. He didn’t want to be attached and grew closer to her knowing that a day will come that one of them will leave the other.

He remembered what she said earlier to Grimmjow.

Flashback:

Inoue: “This battle shall end soon.”

Grimmjow: “It will.”

Inoue: “Then Aizen will kill me soon.”

Grimmjow did not utter a word.

Inoue: “I don’t want to die alone.”

Grimmjow left.

The last words are not meant for Grimmjow. Intentionally or not, those words are meant for Ulquiorra.

He heard her. He was just leaning behind the walls of her room that time.

He was staring at her closely. He touched her hair. He cannot deny from his self that he is feeling something for the woman in front of her. She was still asleep. He touched her face. Her skin is soft and feels completely different than his. He moved closer and kissed her lightly on the lips.

She suddenly woke up.

Ulquiorra…

It was a dream, she thought.

Behind the wall of the room, Ulquiorra was leaning –feeling completely torn.

“I don’t want to die alone too.” He said to himself.

It wasn’t a dream after all. It was real.

*** For graphical version of the story, please visit my website ^_^  worldofblacksam.wordpress.com

~~~

Disclaimer: I do not own nor create the illustrations/images in this fiction. Credits are shown below the respective illustrations.

Bleach and the characters in this story are created by Tite Kubo.