Part 12 - Lonely Souls

Author Comment: For the story illustrations/images, kindly visit the External Link. Thank you.

~~~

ULQUIORRA & ORIHIME FAN FICTION
LONELINESS

~~~

Part XII: Lonely Souls

She didn’t open her eyes when she woke up. She tried to feel Ichigo’s reiatsu and was relieved when she can still feel it. When she opened her eyes, she found Ulquiorra sitting at the floor beside the sofa. His eyes closed. He did not leave. She was staring at him.

I don’t feel alone right now because you stayed. Ulquiorra.. you are a lonely soul. I was a lonely soul too. Maybe we are soulmates… Stop it! Inoue what are you thinking!

She silently laughed at herself. She was still looking at him.

The truth is, I felt lucky because I have friends. Deep inside me I am happy. Maybe your sadness is because you are alone. I want to be by your side while I am here. I want to fill the emptiness within you.

With eyes still closed, Ulquiorra suddenly spoke.

Ulquiorra: “Do you always stare at people like that?”

Inoue was in panic.

Inoue: “No! No.. I’m not staring at you!”
She was blushing.

Ulquiorra: “Aizen will meet you today.”

Inoue: “Oh I see.”

She stood up and she forced herself to do stretching just to move away from Ulquiorra.

Ulquiorra stood up and walked closer and closer to her.

She felt him so close. His face is just a few inches away from her. She felt redness in her cheeks as Ulquiorra’s face move a little bit closer.

Is he going to kiss me?

She closed her eyes.

Ulquiorra stopped.

Ulquiorra: “Woman… you need to wash your face before you see Aizen.”

He turned back and walked away.

A little bit ashamed of herself for thinking something stupid, she hurried to the bathroom and washed her face.

*** For graphical version of the story, please visit my website ^_^  worldofblacksam.wordpress.com

~~~

Disclaimer: I do not own nor create the illustrations/images in this fiction. Credits are shown below the respective illustrations.
Bleach and the characters in this story are created by Tite Kubo.