Phase Two

3rd person
They regrouped, angry and saddened they hadn't found their protégés. Batman felt like an idiot for not looking at the options. With his son taken, he was going crazy.
Flash was angry at himself for not seeing the signs of abuse sooner. And now, he feared losing his nephew forever.
Green Arrow wasn't directly related to Artemis, but he still felt as though she was family. After all he thought of her mom as a sister, so he really did think of Arty as a niece.
With fear gripping their hearts, they sat in silence. They knew they couldn't risk the world's safety. The three captive teens wouldn't want that. The silence is broken as the tv turns in once more.
Jokers face appears, grinning as usual.
"Hello. Guess what Batsy, we decided to start the final game. Phase two. You get two hours. Two hours to find your sidekicks, or they die." He breaks into laughter before he continues, "you get one clue for each one. Greenys a fish out of water, lets reunite the two.
Bird boy is high in the sky, waiting for his flight to end.
Speedster jr can only run on low for so long before he goes boom!" He breaks into laughter again and his face disappears.

M'gann is sobbing once again. Conner is angered as he punches a hole in the wall. Aqualad seems calm, but is fighting an internal battle.
"Okay Bats. What are we going to do now?" Flash asks
"We're gonna search everywhere. Get the league. Were gonna need everyone."

Joker had other plans then what he said. He wanted to have fun, he wanted the league to suffer. He already had enough DNA from these three. He just needed the others, and their clone would be completed.

Seth and Sam sit across from each other in their room. Each hold one hand palm up over the others palm down. Between each of the two hands is a necklace. One belongs to Sam, a sun. The other a crecent moon, belonging to Seth. (AN, that seemed confusing. One hand is facing upwards with the necklace while the other person puts their hand on top of that persons hand. Did that help?)
Their eyes are closed in concentration. Since their first 'episode' they had been trying to do their power again. They wanted to master their new found power, and help save Wally and the Others. So far no luck.
Their mom had given them these necklaces before she died. She had said they reminded her of them....
Both girls gasp simultaneously. Blood leaks from their noses, there heads thrown back, and their eyes rolled back in their head.
Sam sees through Wallys eyes, while Seth feels everything.
Wally is on the ground, his breathing is raspy, his body beaten and battered.
"Where are my friends?" He rasps.
"Wouldn't you like to know. You'll all be dead soon enough." His father says
He kicks Wally in the gut, he coughs up blood but continues,
"The League...will stop...you..." he says weakly.
"Shut up."
"Why?... I know you hate me... but why go through..." he coughs again, "all of this?..." he finishes.
"I hate kids."
Rudy bends down holding a vest,
"Now then. Lets get this done with."
The two girls gasp again, Wallys thoughts going to his friends. This in turn causes them to zoom in on the others as well. Somehow they now see and feel all three, including where Robin and Artemis were being held.
...
Black Canary entered the girls room when she got no Reply. She found the two girls with their eyes and head rolled back, and blood leaking from their noses.
"Seth! Sam!" She calls with concern.
She watches helplessly as they gasp in pain and shock. After only 5 minutes, they both gasp for air as their eyes close and they slump forward.
"Are you okay!?" Canary asks immediately.
They both groan, Seth looking up slightly,
"we know where they are."
....

Wallys pov
I hope my mother will be okay. Maybe she'll find someone special when shes better... someone whos not crazy. I used to look up to my father, he was never nice but he wasn't this mean either. He always told me it was my fault, everything. But.. I'm not so sure anymore.
My friends might not have noticed, but making them think I was a bad actor even though I put on a show every day didn't help them. I knew they all had their own problems. I just wanted them happy... now I fear they wont be.
If I live, they'll never look at me the same way again. If I die I wonder what will happen.... I know I was ready to die but, will that solve anything??
I guess we'll find out, once joker presses that button, I have to run. In my current condition I could die in more ways than one.

Artemis pov
Still wearing this stupid dress almost annoys me more than my current situation. My arms tied tightly to my body as I dangle over open ocean. I'm on a boat miles away from shore, knowing very well Joker won't be giving them 2 hours.
I'm not ready to die. I could have died a million times before now but didn't. My hopes running low though. I've almost drowned at least 3 times, I really don't want that to be how I die! I want to die happily after I have a family, and a loving husband!
Oh GA please find me in time!!

Robins pov
The Joker has to be joking. Hes insane. After all that hes just gonna throw me out of a freakin plane!??!?!?!
I hate my life. I may be a kid from The Flying Graysons but I can't fly! I'm so not whelmed. Where's Batman when ya need him?
I need to make it out of here so I can beat Wallys dad to a pulp! I will never forgive him for hurting my best friend, the boy that was like a brother to me. Is a brother to me! Just hold on Wally, we'll fix everything. Just have to get out of here first.

3rd person
'hang in there Wally...' Barry thinks as he runs.
'Stay strong Dick.' Batman hops into his Batcopter
'Don't give up Arty...' GAs motor cycle roars to life.

''Okay guys stick to the plan, we'll get them all back safe and sound" Black Canary says
"Right. Be ready." BATMAN thinks curtly.

The plan was actually quite simple. Thanks to Seth and Sam, the league knew where to find their prodigies. They also knew the Joker had no Intention of waiting 2 hours and had to hurry.
So the plan was to have the three mentors go to their partners. Hoping their captors didn't put up a fight so they could get them out of harms way. After that other Leaguers would come to take out the bad guys and put them away. Simple: rescue-kickbut-put away.

Batman Puts the Batcopter on autopilot as he finds the plane hes looking for. The cargo latch In the back of the plane is open. Batman (being the awesome dude he is) shoots his grappling hook and swings into the plane.

Green Arrow drives the small motor boat quickly through the water. The boat comes into view and he speeds up as much as possible. The boat is unmoving as GA shoots an arrow with a line attached to it. It embedded its self into the wall of the captains room, and he climbs up.

Flash runs around Rhode Island, looking for the streak of yellow and red. He had to hurry, he had to save his Nephew.

A/N
Long time no update... sorry. It means so much to me if you read my stories! It makes me happy. I hope everyone is doing well! Thank you so much!! I'll update as soon as I can... stay awesome!
-16