Scared and Scarred

Wallys pov
I pretend to be asleep as Black Canary checks up on me once again. I only do this because facing the team seems impossible. They'll want answers, I don't think I can do that to them. I'm a weak, useless, no good fake.
When she leaves the room, my eyes pop open. I got an hour of sleep at most, my body not used to sleeping peacefully, won't allow me to sleep any longer. I'd made up my mind.
My father may have sold me out to some villains because I was a worthless son... but hes still my father, and hes with my mother. I'm going to find them, get my mother out of there and solve the problem of Kaede. I swing my legs over the edge of the bed and force my body to work as I stand on head to my pile of clothes.
The motions of putting on clothes is supposed to be an easy task...but I can barley remember a time when it wasn't painful. I finish the task non the less, and head out of the infirmary. It must have been late, for I found no one out and about.
I head straight for the zeta tubes, type in my destination, and step through. The old church makes me shiver, being back in the town that housed many memories. Not all were bad... but its my fault the majority was.
The route to my home is familiar, the darkness of the night only aiding in my dark thoughts. I've accepted death many times over my short life, but I'm always brought back... I wish I knew why.
When my house comes into view, I notice my fathers car is gone but lights are on in the house. 'So they haven't moved yet...thats surprising.'
I head to the door and knock lightly. It takes a few minutes before I hear it unlocking. The door opens to reveal my mother in her robe,
"Wally! Where have you been! I was worried sick!" She chastises.
"Sorry mom... I got lost on the way to the store. They were out of notebooks." I lie.
She lets out a huff,
"I know your protecting me. I know a lot Wallace." Her voice is stern but softens, "I was so worried..." she pulls me into a tight hug.
I wince but hug her in return, the familiar warmth calming me slightly.
"Mom... I want you to leave him before he goes completely insane... he need help.... before its too late." I say quietly.
She releases me and holds me at arms length. Her face is sad as she looks me over,
"I'm sorry I haven't been there... I should have protected you, not the other way around-"
"Mom. I don't want to see you hurt. I'm fine, and your fine..." I lie on the last part.
I'm not fine... she's probably not fine... but what can you do. I screwed up somewhere and continued to, I just messed every one up. I just keep causing problems... after I solve the cloning issue.... I...

.....

Third person pov.
"What do you mean hes gone??" A voice rings around the cave.
When everyone awoke, they found the infirmary empty with no sign of Kid Flash anywhere. Thoughts going through the teams head turn dark with fear.
"I mean, the Zeta tube was used late last night. Wally went back to Keystone city." Black Canary says.
"Why would he go back to Keystone??" Robin asks
The team is frantic and angry. not at their friend necessarily, but at themselves and the one whos hurting their teammate.
'Why would he lie?'
'Why would he leave?'
'Why didn't we notice?'
'What is our friend going to do?'

"Well. Hes not going to do anything alone anymore. Were his friends, its time we acted like it." Robin says.
The others nod,
"Okay. You guys go, I'll talk to the League. Be careful... and bring him back safely." Black Canary says.
"Uh... do you think we can help?" Seth asks
She holds her sisters hand as they enter the room. Seth wears her original outfit- shorts with her one sleeved hoodie. Her sister also wears a Hoodie that goes to her knees, over black leggings.
"Those men are still looking for you two, you should stay here where its safe."
Seth looks down with a nod as the others leave to find their friend.

"Come on girls... you can help me." Black Canary leads the girls to the conference room.
......

Wallys pov
After moving all of moms belongings to a hotel I told her not to leave her room. She listened begrudgingly and locked the door behind me when I left.
With my mom safe, I knew what I had to do. If Kaede has my DNA, he could already have started a cloning process.... which means I don't have much time.
I hitched a ride on the back of a farmers truck. He just so happened to be going the way I needed. I let myself think about my plan... I never thought i'd die alone, I laughed the loudest no one would have known. My mom will think its her fault, but I made sure someone would pick her up in the morning... I signed her up for a program to help her out... the team will probably find me if they ask Seth and Sam. I already wrote a note, its in my jacket pocket waiting for someone to read it. I memorized the words I put...