Who!?

Wallys pov
The darkness was so peaceful, I couldn't feel any pain, didn't have to think about anything... but everything has to come to an end. Light shines through the darkness of my conciousness, forcing my mind to awaken me.
  A groan escapes my lips as I squeeze my eyes closed tighter.
  "Ah, your awake."
I let out a sigh and peel an eye open slowly. The light blinds me and brings on a headache. I close my eye again before opening both into slits, and looking around. The pod I'm in is familiar, a pod similar to the one I was put in when we found Superboy. My eyes open wider as I start to struggle,
  "Thats useless." The voice says again
  I search the room for the unfamiliar voice,
  "Its exciting really, cloning a speedster.... only the clones will be better. Smarter, faster, and of course under our control. We'll make an army, and be unstoppable."
  A man steps into view. Middle age, brown hair and beard, wearing a white lab coat.
  "Who are you?" I ask
"Professor Kaede. Pleasure to meet you Wallace West."
  My eyes widen, making the man chuckle
  "Yes. I do know who you are. It seems you made someone unhappy, he wants a clone of you because you weren't good enough. Said he didn't care about the original or what else we decided to do with you."
  "What... no way, who would do that???" I ask
  "Oh... I'm sure your familiar with one called Rudolph West."
"No...."
    "Yes. Now then, lets start shall we?" 
  Thats the only warning I receive before three needles stick into my chest and electrocute me. I let out a pain filled yell, hearing the wicked laugh of Kaede.
  'Hes my father... even he wouldn't do this... would he? Does he really not care what they do to me as long as he gets a clone? I don't know what to think anymore, maybe a clone would be better. Cause him less trouble. Guess theres nothing left to live for, I'll be taken away from this world soon. The only regret is that I didn't make anyones life better.'
...

3rd person

"I don't think we should leave the League out of this anymore Rob. This is serious, Wallys gone!" Artemis says frantically.
  "I know... maybe your right..." Robin replies running his hand through his hair.
"I think we should call the Flash first. He will wish to know of this." Aqualad comments.
   "He's with my Uncle, allow me." M'gann intergects.

The cave was silent as they wait. Superboy leans on a wall near Miss Martian, Artemis paces in front of the Zeta Tubes, Robin sits on the couch and Kaldur leans on the arm of the sofa.
  "Okay. Flash is on his way... with some other Leaguers." M'gann says.
"Who?" Robin asks.

"Recognized  Batman 0-2, Flash 0-4, Martian Manhunter 0-7 , Black Canary 13, Red tornado 16."
    They all turn their attention to the Zeta tubes as the League members enter.
  "Them..." M'gann says quietly.

"Who shall break the knews?" Kaldur asks through the team mind link.
"It was my idea to begin with... my fault my explanation." Robin replies.
"Are you sure?" M'gann asks
  "What is troubling you children?" Martian Manhunter asks
"We have something we need to tell you." Robin speaks up.
  "Then tell." Batman says in his monotone voice.
"Its about Wally."
....

Wallys pov
My body hangs limp in the restraints. Weak and tired, all I want to do is close my eyes forever,
  "Until tomorrow then? Don't want to kill you off just yet." Kaede says.
  I hear his receding footsteps and the opening and closing of the door. I lift my head slightly, 'okay one more time Wally...have to try....'
'M'gann...'
'Wally!? Wally are you alright!?'
  'Not much time, their trying to clone me-'
"Ahhhhhh!!" A scream escapes my lips as I'm electrified again.
   "Hmmm should have known you'd try that. Guess I can't leave you awake." Kaede says.
  The electricity intensifies and my vision starts to tunnel into darkness.
'Wally!?'
Her voice fades away as I'm knocked unconscious once more.
.....
M'ganns pov
'Wally!? Wally can you hear me!?'
  "Well??"
"I lost him... he sounded weak. He said they were trying to clone him then he cut out... hes in pain, I could feel it for a brief moment their hurting him" I fall to my knees tears brimming in my eyes.
   Artemis kneels next to me her hand on my shoulder,
  "We'll find him... we have a clue now, Cloning." She says
  I nod slowly wiping at my eyes,
  "Okay. First place to check is Kadmus." Robin says.
   "Should we inform Flash and the League?" Kaldur asks
  "Not yet. We should make sure first call for backup if we need it."
  "Then lets go." Konner says with a growl lacing his words.
'Were coming Wally...'
....
Setharas pov (made up character along with Kaede)
  One more time, I can do it... focus. Inhale.... exhale.... concentrate.
  "Egh! Come on! The one time hes not here and you want to be stubborn now??"
  I plop down indian style with my arms crossed, my stubby wrist resting on my forearm.
  "Okay... calm down, deep breath. I can do this..."
  I watch my hand as it slowly becomes translucent.
  "I did it! I can't believe- ah!"
I close my eyes as I fall straight through the floor. I land with an oof as I turn off my power.
  "Why does it do that? Stupid powers..." I mumble.
  I stand, dusting myself off, then look around.
  "A lab under the house... I guess he does bring his work home."
  I turn in a half circle and my eyes grow wide. A beat up unconscious boy in a pod... thats not weird at all.
  His head lifts slightly making me jump,
  "Who...are you?" He asks weakly.
  The door behind me opens making me jump again,
  "Sethara! What are you doing!? How did you get out of your room!?" Kaede growls at me.
  I back away from him,
  "I'm not going back into that room!" I ask back.
"Yes you are" he hisses
"Leave her alone Kaede!" His voice sounds stronger now.
  Standing sideways I look between Kaede and the boy who glare at each other.
  "Sethara, your coming with me or I will never tell you where she is." Kaede threatens.
  I look at him with narrowed eyes my breath shaky and quick.
  "I'm not going back... tell me where she is... or... or else!" I say my confidence weak but there.
  "Or else what?" He starts walking towards me.
I look around the small room as I back away from him. I only stop when my back hits the wall. I grin slightly as my hand touches the wall. As he comes to stand in front of me, my rock hard fist connects with his face. He stumbles back and falls, his eyes closing.
  I look at the boy in the pod,
"I-if I help you... will you help me?" I ask
  "Sounds fair." He replies.
I go to the control panel, finding the easily marked buttons I release his restraints and open his pod. 
  He falls out, unable to catch himself. I rush over to him, helping him into a sitting position,
  "Are you okay!?" I ask
"Peachy. Thanks. Names Wally." He says
   "Nice to meet you... call me Seth."

A/N
So the professor and Seth are both made up. Picture is of Seth. Tell me what ya think ;) thanks for the support! You guys rock!!
~16