Somethings Not Right

Wallys pov
I've been off the team for two days, I haven't lost my touch yet. I mean I...was... on their team, I think I'd know when they planned on following.
And Robins my best friend... was anyway... if hes worried of course hes going to follow.
So leading them the wrong way then running off was my plan all along. My body objected greatly, and I almost passed out but I didn't so.
They won't have to worry much longer anyway, I'm moving away from Keystone City.
I open the front door slowly, seeing no signs of life I enter.
"Wally, can you help me pack up the kitchen?" My mother calls.
I jump slightly and take a sharp breath. My mother is only like this when Rudy isn't home, when he is she is an empty shell.
I enter the kitchen and see her trying to reach a higher shelf. A small smile graces my lips as I go over and help her, hiding my winces for her sake. She might know subconsciously that Rudy hurts me, but I think when shes empty she imagines our life before everything went crazy.
And I let her believe that, because its my fault he changed. After all if I never became kid flash, I never would have ruined his life.
.....

Robins pov
I underestimated him. He was able to lose us before we even followed.
"I think its time we involved the rest of the team." I say
"Should we talk to The Flash?" Artemis asks
"No. The league shouldn't be involved yet, Wallys our teammate and our friend. We'll help him."
....

We finally get back to the cave an hour or two later.
"Call everyone into the Trophy room. I'll meet you there." I say to Artemis.
She nods and heads off as I do some research. First, making sure the league isn't spying on us with bugs and what not. Then, checking Wallys school records.
....

Artemis' pov
"Aqualad, are any league members here?" I ask.
"No. They are all on the Watch Tower." He replies
"Good. Team meeting Trophy room now." I say.
He nods with one eye brow raised. I find M'gann and Superboy and we head into the room.
Robin enters soon after doing who knows what on his wrist hologram.
"Okay guys we need to talk." He says.
"About what my friend?" Kaldur asks.
"Wally. On Sunday we talked a little, but after not hearing from him Artemis and I went to see him at school. He was more beat up than before, and ditched us when we tried to follow him. So either he is in to street fighting or somethings going on at home." Robin explains.
"Are you thinking Wallys is being abused?" I ask.
"I don't know for sure, but it'd make sense. One more thing, according to his school, Wallys moving Thursday."
"What??" I ask.
He nods,
"If we want to figure out whats going on, we have to do it fast."
....

Wallys pov
After I helped my mom I went upstairs to do my homework before my father got home.
In reality I'm doing extra credit papers because I've finished all my homework for the rest of this month. I pull out all my work and look them over. I'm not surprised to find them finished. All I do is homework, at school at home all day all night.
I sigh heavily, which I find myself doing more and more often.
"Wally, can you hear me?"
"M'gann?? Whats going on??"
"Wally we need your help. The teams in trouble, Happy Harbor ambush-"
"M'gann?? M'gann!?"
Oh man.... I have to help them. I look at the clock, I don't know why hes late but this is an Emergency. I go to my closet, my father had gotten rid of my suits, but I kept the goggles without him knowing. Call it a souvenir of sorts.
I put the goggles on as well as my coat and head downstairs quickly.
"I'm going out for a bit mom, I need to buy some more notebooks." I call.
"Be careful see you later sweety." She calls back.
I take a deep breath and get in a running stance, 'this is gonna hurt.'
....
I ran all the way to Happy Harbor. When I stop I'm out of breath and wheezing in pain. I look around with one eye shut, but I don't see anyone.
'Am I too late?' I ask myself.
I start walking, looking for any sign of my friends.
'It doesn't look like there was a fight here.'
"I don't have time for this. Where are they??" I mutter.
"If I'm not wrong I'd say that looks like Kid Flash." A voice calls.
I look up at one of the storage crates and see Count Vertigo with icicle Jr. And Vandal Savage.
"What are you doing here all alone little speedster?" Vandal asks.
"Depends, what are you doing here?" I retort.
"Looking for something, you might just be able to help." Count says.
"Why would I help you?" I ask In disbelief.
Vandal grins at me,
"Well, you don't have a choice."
Count Vertigos headgear releases its wave of psychic power. In my current condition I'm not fast enough to dodge. I lose balance and fall to the ground, hit with a wave of dizziness, my vision tunnels and I black out.
....
M'ganns pov
"Okay its done." I say
"Good, lets head there now." Robin says.
We board the bio ship and head towards Happy Harbor. We tricked Wally so he would actually talk to us. If what Robin said is true we don't have much time.

We arrive at the docks a while later, landing and exiting the ship. We see no sign of Wally,
"Whats that?" Konner asks.
We all look to where hes pointing,
"It looks like ice." I say
"You don't think..." Artemis starts.
"Lets find out." Robin says.

Heading over to the crate Robin goes into detective mode.
"These scuff marks are from shoes, theres some blood too... I think something happened to Wally, And with the ice, it can't be good." He says
"I'm afraid our little plan put our friend in some type of danger." Kaldur says.
"Wally...."

A/N
Dedicated to @IAmNotBeautiful for being the first person to comment thanks again! @superCupcakepies the first person to vote! Thanks a bunch!!! :)
I'm finally watching the second season of Young Justice. I'm slow I know. Can I just say how much this series pulls at different emotions? Am I the only one? One minute they kill someone the next the try to convince people someones evil.
Anyway thanks for reading you rock! Byyyyyeee.
~16