Sloppy Mission

Wallys pov
I need food, my healing isn't working very well.
I limp towards the zeta tube thats hidden in an abandoned church.
I hold my arm over my stomach trying not to jostle my ribs. As I get in front of the entrance I put on my normal face. With my usual grin in place, I pretend like nothings wrong and enter.
"Entering Mount Justice BO3 Kid Flash"
I'm announced as I arrive, no ones in the immediate area so I head to the kitchen. I open the fridge, grab some juice then some cookies from the counter. I wince when I put the juice back,
"Someones seems hungry."
I jump, wincing again, and remember I'm in the cave and not at home. I put my smile back on and turn,
"Hey M'egann, whats up babe?" I ask
She giggles,
"I was going to make everyone lunch." She answers
I nod, eating the cookies quickly,
"Lunch sounds awesome. Especially when you make it babe."
She giggles again,
"Go watch tv Wally." She says.
I nod and take my tin of cookies out to the sitting room, I wince as I sit down. 'This wincing is getting annoying.' I turn on the tv,
"Yo Wally." Rob says.
He plops on the couch and I hold in a groan,
"Hey Rob." I say.
"You okay?" Rob asks.
'Of course my best friend is a detective. I forgot'
"Yeah dude." I answer.
He narrows his eyes but doesn't say anything else.

Robins pov
"So, what brings you to the cave today?" I ask
"What, I can't just pop In?" Wally asks.
"Uh huh."
Before I can continue my interrogation, the alarm goes off,
"Team, we have a mission briefing with batman, now." Aqualad orders.
'Where'd he come from?'
I shake my head as I stand, Wally stands after me and I catch him wincing. I give him a questioning look but he only gives me his usual smile.
'Somethings definitely wrong.'
....

Wallys pov
Simple mission, I just gotta run in, grab some drug samples and run out.
"We're going in stealth mode, while Kid Flash runs in we'll distract the guards." Aqualad explains.
We all nod, I tap my lightning bolt emblem on my chest and my suit changes from its bright colors to dull gray and black.
'Simple mission.'
...
We hide behind storage units, looking across the dock to the abandoned warehouse. While the team drew out the guards I would run into the building grab the drugs and run out.
"Robin and Artemis stay here use long range attacks to cover us. Super boy Miss Martian and I will go head on, Kid Flash you know what to do." Aqualad recaps.
We all nod and the plan goes into motion.
Artemis shoots an arrow that sets off a small explosion. Men come rushing from the building and the other three run out. I pull my goggles on and prepare, Robin glances at me and I hide my pained face as I get into a running stance.
"Be careful Kf." Rob says.
I grin at him,
"When am I not?"
I speed off before he answers, dodging fights as I enter the building. I make quick work of the few people still inside and look around for the drug. Thankful that with adrenaline pumping through my blood, my pain is numb.
I find one room in the warehouse, the door closed. 'Should I knock?' I shrugged and tried it,
"What you want? I told you not disturb me." An accented voice calls.
"Ehmerrgency sir." I try to copy the accent.
I hear shuffling for a minute then the door opens and a gun is in my face.
"You come for drug no? You can't have it" he says.
Looking past him I see a small office like space. Two viles lay on the desk with what looks to be a paper with an equation on it. With my extensive knowledge on science the small glance I get I understand slighty.
"I suggest you back up. Leave yes?" The man says.
He pulls the top of the gun back, with a click I know the gun is loaded.
"Well ya see. I'm selling cookies, and was wondering if you wanted..."
I jump in to action, he doesn't register my hand as goes up and around his wrist. I push his arm up as the gun goes off, the bullet grazes the side of my forehead. I ignore the twinge of pain and send my fist right below his ribcage. He gasps as he stumbles backwards, I speed into the room and grab the tubes and paper,
"So thin mint right? Thanks I'll be on my way. Expect a follow up with the C.O.P's." I say and start to walk out.
I hear him shuffle, but before I can turn the gun goes off again. I narrowly dodge it, and kick it out of his hands,
"Wasn't very nice." I say.

He pulls out a knife and my eyes widen, 'you've got to move Wally.' I tell myself. But I'm frozen, its no longer the man its my father walking towards me. My breathing escalates, my aches and pains coming back full force. 'Move Wally. Move! This isn't him, your not at home!'
He charges me, and I hold up one arm as a block, the other still holding the drug.
I feel the knife cut into my forearm, with my sight of him blocked I shake my head. 'Move!' I finally peel my feet from the ground, before I can get far an explosion goes off. 'Explosions really!? What is up with this place??'
I hear another battle cry from behind me and sidestep to dodge. Another explosion goes off, closer this time.
"Kf, where are you!?" A voice comes through the comm.
I had totally forgotten about it.
The guy attacks again before I can register, and his knife cuts across my chest. I gasp slightly and stumble backwards. That cut dangerously close to another wound.
"Kid Flash can you hear me???" The voice asks again.
I recognize it as M'gann's.
The guy yells in frustration and charges me, a crazed look in his eyes. I'm frozen again, that look... the look of someone intent on hurting you... someone whos angry at everything and ready to kill.
My eyes are wide, fearful. A dull boom echoes in my head, my hearing hollow. I feel my feet come out from under me as both myself and the man are thrown.
He flies right into a crate, that breaks on impact. I fly backwards until I hit the wall, effectively knocking the air from my lungs.
I fall to the floor with a thud, gasping for air. My hearing is nothing but a high pitch squeal. I shake my head trying to clear it, I see bright hot light. My vision blurry with a scull splitting headache.
I blink quickly, the blurriness receding and my hearing slowly returning.
"Wally!?" Is the first thing I hear.
I press a finger to my ear piece,
"Here..." I say my voice slightly hoarse.
"Wally! Are you okay?? I couldn't reach you through the mind link"
"Yeah fine." I lie.
"And the drug?" Another voice asks.
I look down at my hand, both viles and the paper still in tact,
"Got it." I reply.
"Can you see a way out? The building is going to go down if you don't hurry."
I look around, wincing as I stand.
"Yeah. Theres a hole a little ways away from me." I answer.
I go over to the crate where the man lays unconscious. I grab one of his arms and put it over my shoulder. I take a sharp breath at the shock of pain but pick him up none the less. 'Glad hes not a big one.'
I limp slowly towards the hole, waking around burning crates and falling ceiling.
I make it out successfully, dragging the man and myself a little ways away. The building collapses soon after we exit sending off another explosion. The force knocks into me, we're thrown a little ways and I land with a pain filled oof.
"KF!" Rob calls.
I look up with one eye squeezed shut in pain,
"Y-yo." I say.
"Are you okay??" Rob asks.
"Peachy." I reply.
I push myself up slowly,
"What was that? You were supposed to be in and out" Artemis asks angrily.
"Yeah. Sorry. He put up a fight." I answer.
"Come. Lets get back to the cave." Aqualad says.
Miss Martian brings the bio ship around as the others tie up the culprits to leave for the police.
"You sure you okay? What happened in there?" Rob asks.
"Nothing. He put up a fight." I say, my tone clipped.
I try to keep in my anger, I'm mad at myself not him.
"Dude are you su-"
"I'm fine! I got the drug alright? Mission complete." I cut him off.
He looks at me with slightly wide eyes. I take a deep breath and head into the ship, 'egh. this day sucks.'

A/N
Well that probably sucked.... but I wanted to do a fan fiction so yeah. If your reading this then wow, thanks! It means a lot. Hope this didn't suck too bad and you'll continue reading but I don't blame you if you don't. Thanks again have a great life!
~16