Y: Yo-Yo

Y: Yoyo

Gil ran into the house and pounced on Eliza, shoving a plastic package into her face.

"LOOK HOW AWESOME THIS IS!"

She sighed and punched him in the stomach, successfully getting him off her. As he held his stomach on the ground, she looked at the package. She blinked and stared a moment longer.

"You're this excited...over...a yoyo?"

He grinned and nodded, jumping up, pain forgotten. "Yes! It looks awesome!" he grabbed it from her and ran off, tearing open the plastic and beginning to play with his new toy.

While it was designed for five year olds, he happily entertained himself for over an hour. Eliza eventually went into the kitchen to start making dinner.

In a few minutes he yelled "I TRIED A NEW TRICK AND ITS STRANGLING MY HEAD!"

She paused and slowly set the pan she was holding down. Strangling...his head? It just...didn't sound right. And it was Gil after all...she was pretty sure it wasn't the head on top of his shoulders.

"HELP ME, GOD THIS IS WORSE THAN THE RING YOU GOT!"

She sighed. The ring...he didn't hate many things more than that. It proved her suspicion that he had his pants around his ankles.

"ARE YOU COMING, BECAUSE I'M NOT!"

Oh god, if there was any doubt before there was none now, he really had the yoyo around his dick.

"I CANT EVEN USE MY HAND, HELP ME WOMAN!"

Leave it to Gil to be cocky and perverted 24/7. "I really hope you lose blood circulation and it falls off. It'd serve you right."

He whined "I need my head!"

"No you don't!" she yelled back "Lots of men don't have any!"

Gil blinked. Who the hell didn't have a head "Like the Headless Horseman?"

She groaned. That was a terrible joke.

"COME IN HERE AND HELP ME DAMMIT!" he yelled, getting a bit more desperate.

She shook her head and sighed, slowly walking into the room and frowning. It was really around his head. His real head, the one with eyes and stuff. It was around his neck, pinning both wrist to his ears, keeping him from choking, but also moving his hands.

"Took you long enough." He growled

Well...that was a bit of a miscommunication... or her head was just in the gutter. She stepped forward and started to free his hands and head.

"What took you so long?" he demanded

She blushed a bit "I thought...you meant the...other part of your body...the one you prefer to think with."

He blinked then grinned "THAT WOULD BE AN AWESOME TRICK!"

Tonight was going to be a drinking night. "I am not helping you untangle that."

He laughed more, already planning it out. Francis and Antonio would be quite jealous.

"If you get it stuck you better just call an ambulance because I really and not helping!" she growled, freeing him and stepping back.

"This is a fantastic idea!" he laughed and ran upstairs.

She shook her head and mused to herself "The hospital is going to have a fun night. The guy with the yoyo around his dick, yes, great."

She went back to cooking and turned the radio up, so if Gil started to scream, she wouldn't hear.

Sometimes he just needed to learn on his own.

Well that's Y

Thoughts?