X: X-Ray

X: X-Ray

It's not really a big surprise that Gil would be a disaster at the doctors. But unfortunately for the staff, Eliza decided to trust him and bring him along. She was sick and just wanted him to drive back and forth.

"Gil, when I go back, I'm serious. Sit in the chair!" she growled. It had that deadly tone to it.

He brightly grinned and nodded "Of course. Right here. In the chair."

She got called to go back and within five minutes he got bored. The magazines were old and boring, the TV had the news on, and none of the receptionist were hot.

Not too far away he noticed a sign that said x-ray and got an idea. He stood up and slunk over to the door, glanced around, then walked in and checked for people. Then he ran back and took the chair he had sat in. Eliza did say to sit in the chair...that didn't mean right in that spot!

He looked around and ran to an unoccupied room, turning on the occupied sign.

The machine didn't look that hard to use and he figured it out.

He spent the next hour using the machine to x-ray different parts of his body, then print them and stick in an envelope. It was very amusing, he enjoyed it. It passed time for him at least. He slowly crept out and turned off the sign.

Outside Eliza was waiting angrily, arms crossed, sitting in her chair and glaring at where Gil's chair should have been.

He slunk back out and saw her. So he sat in the chair and scooted his way all the way over to where she was.

The few people still waiting were staring at him and the old receptionist looked like she was going to kill him.

Eliza stood and grabbed him by his ear and yanked.

He jumped to his feet whining "Let go!"

"No!" she hissed, dragging him outside and towards the car.

"This isn't very nice...." He muttered

"I TOLD YOU TO WAIT IN THE CHAIR!" she yelled

He had to admire that. Even sick, she could man handle him and yell. "I...brought the chair with. I never left it!"

Her eye twitched "Get in the car."

He crept to the car and sat down in the driver's seat and she sat next to him. "What were you even doing?!"

He grinned and handed her the envelope. "Open it!"

Somehow she knew this was something idiotic but she opened it anyway. Inside were the x-rays he took. The first was of his hand, middle finger raised. Then it was a picture of what she had to guess was his dick.

"I hope you die of radiation."

He blinked "What?"

"You know...x-rays give off radiation?"

"NO!" he yelled, squeaking a bit

"Now you know! Don't play with the machines anymore! You have any clue how much this will cost them?"

He shrugged "Then they should lock the door."

She shook her head "I hope you die from this. I will laugh."

He shook his head, knowing she was joking.

A smile crept to her lips. "You know radiation can shrink different body parts."

He paused and thought then his eyes widened "WHAT IF IT SHIRKS MY FIVE METERS OF AWESOME?!"

She laughed "Gil, we all know it isn't five meters."

He scoffed, hurt "You damn well know it is! OH NO WHAT IF THE RADIAITION IS WORKING NOW?!"

She burst into a fit of uncontrollable laughter. He looked like he was about to have a panic attack.

"Gil I'm just messing with you, radiation really doesn't shirk stuff to my knowledge."

He glared "You are an evil woman."

She grinned and shook her head, going through more of the x-rays, which basically ended up being his entire body.

"We can put all these together and make a version of my skeleton and put it on the wall!"

"I already have to deal with one of you, I don't want another."

He pouted "You wish you had two of me."

Smirking she replied "Maybe I wish there was none of you?"

He gasped and put a hand to his heart "You wound me."

"Good!"

He started the car and headed home.

"So why did you do this anyway?" she asked

"I got bored. You can't leave me in a setting like that and not expect something like this."

She sighed "You are twenty four..."

"WITH THE MENTAL CAPACTIY OF A 5 YEAR OLD!" he grinned and cheered

"A very fucked up five year old..." she muttered

He shrugged and easily drove, getting home shortly.

"Why did you really do the x-rays and not play doctor?" she asked before getting out.

"I didn't want to kill anyone?" he laughed "Plus...I thought this would make you laugh more. After you got all mad, you'd enjoy it."

She raised her eyebrow and he went on "Well isn't laughter the best medicine? I thought it would make you laugh...and I was bored!" he added quickly, just so it didn't sound overly sweet and caring.

He walked in the house and she stood in the drive way, holding the x-rays still. She smiled and laughed softly. A garbage can sat right in front of her, but she walked past it, holding the stupid pictures in her hand. She would keep them. Why?

Because the story that went with them would always make her laugh.

Felt like it was something Gil would totally do..

Thoughts?