H: Hand

H: Hand

Eliza was busy in the kitchen cooking a large dinner. Gilbert had invited his brother and Feliciano over. And while she loved and adored the cute Italian boy, he was picky when it came to eating.

Also, Ludwig and Gil both ate like horses. So not only did she need to cook a excellent dinner, but she needed to cook a lot.

No problem, she could do that!

Only problem was Gil had decided to tell her this at five pm. Their guests would be there at six thirty. She was talented. But maybe not that talented.

Bustling about the kitchen she made at least four boxes of pasta while cooking bratwurst simultaneously simmering a homemade tomato sauce, searching for a place to buy good wine, skinning potatoes and shredding cheese.

As the clock ticked down she got a bit frazzled. Gil was not doing anything, just watching a soccer game on TV.

"Gil! Give me a hand!" she yelled

He really didn't want to get up. The game was good, his beer was cold, the couch was comfy...

"GILBERT!" she screamed

Guess he didn't have a choice. As he rose a smirk found its way to his lips. Sure, he'd help. He'd make her wish she never asked.

"Give you a hand?" he asked, sauntering into the room. "I thought you were busy...did the food network turn you on or something?" he asked

She glared and smacked him. "No! Idiot..." she growled, shoving potatoes at him. "And if you listened I said hand! Not finger."

He chuckled and silently went on peeling the potatoes as she cooked everything else.

When he was done he tried to slip away but she saw and barked "You are going nowhere!"

He sighed "Fine, what now, master?" he drawled

She shivered. The jerk knew she loved his submission...even if he was being sarcastic.

"Go across the street to the store and get a bottle of wine." She said, handing him a paper with a full description.

He sighed, leaving to get the wine. He would have taken his sweet time but Mother Nature must have been plotting with Eliza because it was a total downpour and only around forty degrees.

He hurried across the street into a small shop, which must have had the air condition on because it was freezing in there.

"Who the fuck keeps a store this cold?" he growled under his breath, shivering as he roamed about, dripping on the floor and looking for the wine.

Finally locating it, he grabbed it and quickly paid before dashing out into the rain again.

"I'm going to get hypothermia from this..." he muttered, hair sticking to his forehead and his clothes to his body.

Running up the driveway of his house he slid inside, teeth chattering and shivering.

"Got your damn wine." He called, going into their laundry room and stripping to his boxers.

He smirked and walked into the kitchen with the wine. "Here"

When she turned she nearly dropped the sauce pan. No doubt her boyfriend was hot but...here he was, wet and nearly naked, that stupid smirk on his face, and his soft hair plastered to his head.

Red face she managed to choke out "P-put some damn clothes on! Where the hell did yours go?!"

He just grinned "You sent me out in the rain. You would yell if I came into the kitchen soaking and dripping now wouldn't you?"

She sighed. Damn him, he knew how to make rules work to his advantage.

"Go find yourself some damn clothes!" she yelled, going back to frantically cooking.

"But I thought you needed my hand? And what if I got my clothes dirty huh? If it's just my skin I can make you like it off." He said with an amused expression, laughing

Her face burned "CLOTHES! NOW!"

Still laughing and grinning he walked to go get dressed.

She mashed the potatoes and shoved them in the oven, kept the sauce n simmer to keep it warm, put the shredded cheese into a bowl, checked the bratwurst and stirred the pasta.

It was nearly six by now, and she wasn't dressed.

When Gil came down the stairs again her eyes widened. He was just being a jerk now...

He strode in, dressed nicely in black pants and a white button up shirt along with black tie. He knew very well she just loved it when he dressed nice.

"Why so...nicely dressed?" she asked, looking him over and frowning to see his pants unbuttoned and unzipped.

"So West cant bitch!" he said happily, the perfect excuse

"Why...are your pants undone?" she huffed, dreading the answer yet also getting impatient.

"Because...I need a hand." He said with a dark chuckle.

She deeply considered whacking him again but didn't want to deal with him complaining about a head ache or head trauma...or listen to Ludwig complain she killed his last few brain cells.

It was six twenty now, she had no time left and was forced to give in, quickly crossing over and trying to zip his pants.

Only issue was the zipper stuck.

His smirk grew and she blushed in embarrassment, jerking at his stupid zipper in a rough motion.

"Hey now Liz, I didn't mean that kind of hand...though I would enjoy that..." she said

She smacked him again and finally got the zipper up, dashing to go get dressed. If he was going to tease her she'd tease him.

Dressing in the tight black and very short dress of hers, she left the back unzipped and quickly fixed her hair before rushing downstairs to see Gil actually had done something useful and taken all the food and set it on the table, poured wine for her and Feliciano, and gotten beers for him and Ludwig.

He turned to face her as he heard her approaching and when he looked up his eyes widened.

"Give me a hand?" she asked, smirking and turning to show him her exposed back.

He walked over, slowly zipping it for her, running his finger over her back as he did. She shivered and her smirked whispering in her ear "You know what happens when you tease a beast?"

Before she could answer the door bell rang and he went to answer it, letting the two men in.

He greeted his brother then promptly went to harass the small Italian. Eliza walked to the door and greeted them, shoving Gil to make him shut up.

"If you'd take a seat in the kitchen we can start eating." She said sweetly to them

Ludwig and Feli both walked over, Feli waving his arms and squealing as he smelled the pasta.

Gil went to walk away but Eliza grabbed his arm and shoved him against the wall, getting into his face, her green eyes flashing "Give me a hand by behaving..." her hand trailed down to the front of his pants and rubbed "...And if your good, I'll give you one."

He shuddered and quickly nodded eyes wide at her actions. Then she casually backed away and flounced into the kitchen.

He stared at her back for a moment, took and deep breath and walked into the kitchen.

Maybe helping her out wasn't that bad...

Thoughts?