R: Ring

M-RATED CHAPTER READ AT OWN WILL

R: Ring

Gil was in a jewelry store looking very out of place. He was looking for a ring for his girlfriend, nothing spectacular just...something since it was their anniversary.

Which he had forgotten about...so thank god for Google calendars and their reminders.

He finally found one he liked, a simple white gold band with an emerald, dark like her eyes.

Once he paid for it, he left for home, driving down the road.

Inside, he looked around, expecting Eliza to be home. Though he was disappointed to find he was alone.

He sighed and sat down on the couch, with plans to wait for her.

Seemingly from nowhere arms wrapped around his neck from behind and she rested her chin on his head. "I was waiting for you..." she mumbled, in a soft voice.

He shivered lightly at her tone "I thought you weren't home..."

Her hand slid down his chest and ran over his thin black shirt. "You went out, what did you get?"

He couldn't see her face but could tell she wanted an answer and nothing short of one.

"I got you a ring." He said, taking the box from his pocket and giving it to her. She walked around the couch and sat on his lap then opened it.

He was a bit nervous, hoping he picked out a good one. The look in her eyes showed he did, in fact she looked awful surprised.

"You like it right?"

She smiled brightly and nodded "Who knew you had such a good taste in jewelry?"

He smirked "I have many talents."

She smirked back a bit evil and leaned down closer to his face, now straddling him "You know...I got you a ring too."

He looked at her a bit confused "Why? I don't wear rings..." he spoke

She drew it out of her pocket and he blushed darkly.

"I think you will wear this ring..." she said in a seductive tone

He stuttered and tried to speak. Sure he was a little like his brother, a little kinky. But he didn't expect a cock ring for his present.

"There's two parts to your present though..." she whispered in his ear, then nipping slightly

"What?" he asked, hands roaming over her back.

"Me."

Her answer sent a shiver running through him. Before he could react, she was walking up the stairs, hips swaying.

He got up and ran after her. Eliza was standing in the doorway, waiting for him. When he got close she grabbed him by the collar and kissed him passionately.

He kissed back eagerly, pushing against her, and moving closer to their bed. Before he could push her down, she turned making him the one closer to the bed and shoved him roughly.

Gil pouted as his back hit the mattress. Bottoming was not awesome.

Before he could protest out loud, Eliza was laying on his, ravaging his mouth, running her hands through his silver hair.

He worked easily, pulling off her shirt then undoing her bra.

Her hands moved from his hair and run down his chest and undo the buttons of his shirt. His hands roamed down her back to her pants, starting to pulls them down. In turn she nipped his neck, over his sweet spot. He groaned softly, grinding up against her hips.

She slide her hand down into his pants, and he hissed when the cold metal touched his skin.

"Are you seriously putting that on?" he growled

She smirked "Yes." And with that, it was on.

He looked up at her, hair in his eyes and smirked, flipping them and pinning her down.

"Then I get this..."

Then he began to kiss along her neck and collar bone, snipping and sucking while his hands groped her breasts.

He moved his hips hard into her, bulge growing until his pants became irritating. Eliza smirked and pulled his pants down, but left his boxers on and palmed his throbbing member through them.

He groaned in pleasure and irritation, grinding into her hand now, already irritated with the ring.

He pulled away her panties, smirking at seeing her wet. She blushed lightly and nipped his neck, pulling away his boxers.

Impatient as always, he moved her legs and shifted his position a little, then pushing into her.

They both moaned, her at the intrusion, him at the tightness. He picked up speed and thrusted hard and fast.

She grabbed him by his hair and crashed their lips together in a smoldering kiss.

His hands slid down her body and raising her hips up slightly, plowed into, getting deep, all the way up to the irritating little metal ring.

He shifted the slightest bit, and moved again, and she screamed his name and panted "T-There!"

He smirked and thrusted faster at that angle, pleasure flooding through both of them. Moans and pants filled the room, and he felt heat coiling in his stomach, near his finish.

Unfortunately, her little present to him was not allowing him to finish.

"C-Can I take this piece of shit off?" he groaned, thrusting

She smirked "Nope."

He groaned, pleasure and friction becoming rather intense, he pounded faster, hoping she would free him soon, his moans got louder and a little more strangled as he swelled up more.

She cried out and climaxed, nodding to him. He couldn't have hit the release trigger on that damn thing fast enough, and once it hit the bed he released, ridding out both their orgasms, before slumping over and falling next to her.

After a few moments of panting and relaxing, he spoke.

"Happy anniversary Liz..."

She smiled, curling into his side. "Yes, happy anniversary to you to Gil."

He smirked, finger playing with a lock of her hair. "Just saying...I like my ring a hell lot better..."

She laughed softly, her head on his chest "Its ok, you don't have to wear mine all the time."

He chuckled softly, holding her in his arms and dozing off, smiling softly.

She fell asleep shortly after him, smiling. He did pick out a nice ring for her, but the one she got him was a lot more fun.

That was my first writing of smut so...if it sucked, sorry!

Otherwise, thoughts?