F: Fail

F: Fail

When someone yelled "Hold my beer and watch this!" it usually never ends well.

Especially when this person is a certain albino, hanging out with a perverted Frenchman and an oblivious Spaniard in a club.

Eliza was at home, thinking Gil was with his brother, not watching pole dancers.

Well, she was very wrong.

"H-hold my beer...T-Toni watch this!" Gil slurred, looking drunk, handing off his beer.

He even had the tie around his head, the universal sign of a drunken man. To top it off he jumped upon the table.

"Mon ami, what are you doing?"

"BEING AWESOME!" he yelled as a new song came on. He then began jamming out on air guitar, catching attention from all over the bar.

Antonio watched amused and Francis took his phone out, being a good friend and not stopping Gil's drunken actions, just preserving them so he could torment him later.

Doing basically everything a logical drunk would do, he jumped a few tables and went over to the DJ, pushing him out of the way.

"I-I got this..." he muttered, flipping through songs.

Francis got closer and Gil smirked, finding what he wanted.

Antonio watched from the table, confused until he heard song lyrics.

"My girlfriends a dick magnet, my girlfriends got have it,

she's hot, can't stop, up on stage doing shots,

Hit the money, ring the bell,

Get her drunk she'll scream like hell.

Dirty girl getting down, dance with guys from outta town,

grab her ass actin' tough, mess with her she'll fuck you up

No one really knows, if she drunk or if she's stoned, but she's coming back to my place tonight!

She likes to shake her ass, she grinds it to the beat, she likes to pull my hair when I make her grit her teeth, I like to strip her down, she's naughty to the end.

There's no doubt about it she's a bad bad girl-friend"

(Bad Girlfriend: Theory of a Deadman)

Gilbert sung along with it then screamed at the instrumental, with a picture perfect 'a-ha' moment face

"THAT'S ELIZA FOR YOU! SHES SECERTLY A SADIST TOO! ALL INTO BDSM!"

Francis whistled lowly, having filmed this all. He wasn't so sure if Gil was just that drunk or if his Hungarian was really that fun. He just may have to find out.

She did like hitting him a lot come to think of it...

Gil skipped away from the DJ's stuff, the bouncers leaving him be since he was amusing the entire bar.

Francis was laughing his ass off, and Antonio was grinning at his pale friend, who decided to join the dancers on stage.

Antonio was a little buzzed, and of course rather dense, so without seeing any harm, he just had to send that to Eliza. He snapped the picture and sent it, then watched as the three dancers and Gil started rocking out.

Eliza was half asleep on the couch when the phone went off. Thinking it was Gil, she sat up and looked at it, surprised to see it was Antonio.

Opening the text with the picture her face grew red in anger.