Q: Quiz

Q: Quiz

Very bored, Eliza started to play on her computer. Gil was gone doing god knows what after they had an argument that morning.

She didn't care how many times they fought, she would win the argument over pancakes.

It didn't matter if Gil was friends with Matthew. She didn't care how good the Canadians pancakes were.

One does not simply put the water in before the mix.

Gil enjoyed filling the bowl with water then adding the pancake mix, and stirring.

She resisted the urge to choke him every time he did that. The mix just has to go in before the water! Otherwise the mix floats and the devil spawn of that batter mix is simply inedible.

Of all the things they could argue about...it was that. And they both had very strong feelings about the mix and water order.

So it ended with them each making their own pancakes, and sneering at the other. After their awkward and silent breakfast Gil had left without a word.

Pancakes were serious shit in that house.

Nothing decent was on TV and it was raining out, so she sat on the couch, checking emails, watching videos, and doing those stupid random quizzes on various sites.

So far none had been very amusing, until she found a relationship quiz.

Nearly positive her and Gil's relationship would show up as perfect, she started the quiz for fun.

1: Is your boyfriend a gentleman?

Yes No

Well Gil was... Gil was Gil... He grabbed other girl's asses. Verbally declared how hot they were, and often said he'd like to bang them, especially if he was with Francis and Antonio. Not to mention she couldn't think of the last time he opened a door for her.

Well, that answer was an easy no.

2: Does your boyfriend support you and your morals/ideas?

Yes No

Well... What really were her morals anyway? Ideas? ....No...the damn pancakes! No support!

There was another no.

3: Is there equality and respect in your relationship?

Yes No

The frying pan ensured there was some respect. Her temper made sure there was equality. Not exactly perfect but there was respect.

Finally, a yes!

4: Is there respect of personal space?

Yes No

She sighed softly. Several words did not exist in Gil's vocabulary. Such as the words: speed limit, enough beer, no, and personal space.

Add another no to the answer sheet.

5: Is there any violence?

Yes No

Well... there was blood. But did that count as violence? She only hit him maybe four times minimum a day. She shook her head and marked yes.

6: Is your boyfriend romantic?

Yes No

Gilbert...romantic...those words would never be in the same sentence unless a 'not' was accompanying it. Gil was not the buy flowers and chocolates type. He forgot about dates, he wasn't a very good cook, so now candlelight dinners.