[20.] No Love Lost No Love Found

Kennedii
"It's a little too late to say that you are sorry now."

Rain drenched the Jordans I was wearing. Quitely, I opened the door and sat the car seats on the floor of Odell's home. Angela told me she went to West Africa on a modeling trip, and she left a key under the mat for me. I heard light moans coming from upstairs and I couldn't manage to put my finger on who it was.

Once again quietly, I walked up the stairs and listened. Odell's moans said a name. . . Briana. I opened the door and just stood there, arms folded with a blank expression.

"Briana?!" Briana is the woman I was talking to at Kalani's birthday party. She's the one I have been friends with ever since I came to New York.

Odell hesitated to speak up, and I calmly understood why. I couldn't put my finger on the fact he's cheating two ways; Briana and me! Angela should totally leave this man on his own.

"I only came to drop off the kids while I head to work, but you want to start having sexual intercourses with whores now?" I asked.

"Whore?" Briana asked.

"W-H-O-R-E. How dum—"

Odell's loud sigh stopped me and Briana's arguing. I couldn't stop staring her down, so I just decided to look at the wall.

"Ken," his voice was rapsy and I intended to block him out. "I'm sorry, baby. I was just having some fun. You now throwing no cunt, so I—"

"I'm supposed to be throwing my vagina around. I have three children, Odell. I don't have time to take a shit without any one of them crying. I decided to get another job to support them, too. You aren't their father anymore. You only really care about Little Odell, but not your daughter. Raise him on your own! I'm leaving."

Walking down the stairs, I wiped away the tears and concentrated on one thing; moving to another place. Odell really pushed my buttons with Briana. I can't believe what I'm about to do. But. . . I can't take everything.

"Baby, I am leaving you here with your father. He's going to raise you to be a big boy, and you will see mommy soon. I can't handle raising a man on my own without a father figure. You can do it, baby. I hope your daddy talks about me; beauty, brains, and the attitude of a genius. I love you so much, baby." I kissed on Odell's little cheek and sat him on the couch.

I am moving away with Alaina and Kalani. I need Odell to raise his son; he needs a father figure.

Do you think Kennedii went overboard with leaving Little Odell with his father?