[00.] P R E L U D E

March 21st

Young Odell hid behind his mother as she was greeted by another woman. He noticed a girl, who couldn't be younger than him, crouched behind her mother, too. Odell noticed her flourish curls in her tight ponytail. He carefully placed his hands in his mother's she kept talking.

"And this is my son, Odell. He just turned eight in November. What about your daugher?" Odell's mother questioned.

"Her name is Kennedii, and she is actually turning eight in Febuary." Kennedii's mother chuckled.

While the women were conversing, there was a silence as Odell couldn't stop staring into Kennedii's eyes. Those brown orbs electrified him. His forehead began to dremp sweat as his mother watched in laughter.

"Someone is getting a little too happy. I will see you around Vanessa and Kennedii. Bye, y'all."

March 17th, 2008

"Come on, Dell. We have to study for Mrs. Lincoln's test. You are failing and the least you can do is pass." Kennedii jumped on the bed as Odell continued to play his game.

She stood up and walked in front of the T.V, her curves catching Odell's attention. Odell felt her smile appear as she nudged a book in front of him.

"Now, what if me and you were to have a baby. I have brown eyes and so do you; what color would the baby's eyes be?" Kennedii asked.

Odell thought, eyes laying on Kennedii's as she tapped on his desk. There was a heathen silence as thought to himself.

"Uh—green?" Odell said.

"No, Dell. It's brown. The dominant trait is brown eyes. Meaning the baby will have brown." Kennedii huffed.

Odell didn't like to see his bestfriend so stammered. He decided to cuddle with her as she layed on his bed. There was nothing really seperating them as they layed.

"I think you are really beautiful." Odell broke the silence.

Kennedii kept quiet as a smirk appeared across her face. She began to feel her butt being caressed by Odell's hands as he came closer. Their lips connected, and then that's when the door open.

"Well, sorry children. Uh–Kennedii your mother is down stairs. She would like to talk to you."

Kennedii walked down the stairs, as Odell followed closely behind.

"Odell, please sit." Odell's father announced to his son as he approached the living room.

Moments later. . .

"I hate everything!" Odell yelled, tearing up all the things on his wall. "Why does everything have to happen to me?!"

He calmed down as the things were already gone. His everything was moving halfway across the country. She will no longer remember those eight years together. And Odell wouldn't even graduate high school with her next year; it was hell.