[08.] J U S T U S

Kennedii

____________________

"She's been holding up?" Odell asked, rubbing his hand against mine as we talked in the hotel room amongst ourselves.

"Odell, what's the real reason you are here?" I asked.

He forwarded his eyebrows towards me, as he stared me down. There was a vivid memory the very first time we looked at eachother like that. His lips seem like they belonged to me.

"I just wanted to go to bed beside you, beautiful. Something has been bothering me since the day we came together again. I just want one real kiss, the one we had, was interuppted." He said.

Closing my eyes, my lips connected to his. Our hearts began beating in motion as I felt his hand caress my body. The inside of me were pouring out pure emotion, feeling him pulling down my pants.

"If we are going to far, I want you to tell me." Odell whispered, laying kisses upon my neck. I began feeling Odell's hard member against my leg as I unbuckled his jeans.

"Nah, babygirl. This is all for you." He said.

I made myself comfortable on the bed, as I pushed past the covers. His body glistened in the night sky as he had an affair in the dark. Nothing but the moon was lighting up our night.

I felt his finger massaging my vagina, and I let out a smooth moan. His chuckles grazed as he tore my panties completly apart.

This was going to be a night to remember. . .

Hours later, Odell's head layed upon my chest. I noticed the sun was rising around seven in the morning. I didn't want to move from this position. I felt as if me and Odell were a couple who was in love. I felt all his love last night, and man that was something else.

"Goodmorning." I didn't even notice he was awake. There wasn't even a thought in my mind about him being awake, sadly.

"You scared me, Odell." I said, kissing his forehead.

"You don't want to go there. Morning passion is when I'm aggressive, and I never stop." He smiled.

I grabbed the sheet and wrapped it around my body. Kalani was sleep as she cradled her teddy bear. I noticed Odell closely behind me. And he stayed too close. But I liked it.

"Can you go in the kitchen area and grab the sippy cup on the counter?" I told Odell.

I sat beside Kalani, and ran my hands through her curls. They felt soft against my touch. Doctors told me she would be having long sleeps, due to medication and she will be back to her normal self in about a month.

"Kennedii, you are a strong woman. I could never sit there and watch my daughter; I would have too many tantrum." Odell smiled.

"Tantrums can't fix nothing, boo. Only prayers and being beside them can. And once you have a child, everything will be fine."

"Angela can't have kids. She doesn't even want none, but I want a girl and a boy. Marriage is about leaving something to know how much y'all desired eachother. Two children can do just that." Odell said, looking out the window.

I wrapped my arms around his body, hearing his heartbeat along with mine. There was something about this man that made me seem more open about everything. Lamar and myself seem more like friends than lovers. Honestly, I would make Odell's life be grand. But I am nothing compared to Angela.

"It's just the only thing I want, Ken. Two loving children that idolize me. That's all I want. I might be twenty three, but I'm ready." Odell explained, as I felt numerous tears drop on my forehead.

"Aw, Odell. Calm down, sweetie. You will get that. Look, I want you to know that one day you will get that. I know you will. Just do you on that football field, and everything will be fine."

He turned towards me.

"Can you have my kids? Atleast just one. I know you have Lani, but please?"

"Odell, I am not able to fulfill your dreams like that. You and Angela are the ones getting engaged, not me and you. Even though, I wish to me Mrs. Beckham Jr."

He smiled.

"You are. Angela is just nothing to me. I love you, Kennedii. And I'm telling you what everyone tells their true love."

"Odell, I love you. I want you. But I can't deal with you."

Hey, I need you to just comment your thoughts about this! You will get a shoutout or a part in the story, you decide! Please comment and vote