[18.] W O R S T M I S T A K E

Odell Beckham Jr.

Blood covered my hands as I was sitting on the bathroom floor. Farrah and myself were about to deliver a baby, and it was going to be born as we speak. I could barely understand what Kennedii was saying, all I know is that she was in pain.

"Odell, go get some more towels!"

I raced downstairs and I noticed Angela walking inside the house. She was looking a little rough, but I didn't care.

"Hey, bab—"

"No time to talk. Kennedii is giving birth!"

Kennedii Willams

There was too much going on. Odell walked into the bathroom and has Angela right beside him. Great. I couldn't deal with her at the moment, but that's just how things were. I could hear Farrah yelling at Odell numerous times, and I wanted to laugh.

"Farrah, look!" I could hear Angela's voice and I noticed how she looked alarmed.

Cry. Cry. Cry.

"It's a little boy?" Odell questioned, blood dripping from his hand. I noticed how something wasn't near right. More pain.

"There's another one." Odell smiled, giving the boy to Angela.

"Another one?" I questioned, clearly about to pass out any minute.

Angela Beckham.

No matter how much I depised Kennedii, I was going to help her with these two babies. Odell held Alaina, and I held. . . this boy. Farrah managed to dial '911.' They took to both of the kids, too. I watched as Odell paced his master bedroom.

"Angela, I have two children. I-I didn't expect two. Only a little girl. Kennedii was saying she was bigger, too. We have to get to the hospital."

Minutes later. . .

Odell Beckham Jr.

"Mr. Beckham, you have a healthy babygirl and a healthy baby boy. The boy was actually hiding behind his sister. They are going to have a close relationship as they grow up." Dr. Hodges went on. After her words, she guided me and Angela towards a hospital room. The two babies were occupied in a crib, and one was clearly moving the most.

"Aw, look at Alaina. Those eyelashes are just too cute." Angela mumbled as she looked all bubbly.

I noticed my son being the one who was kicking. I haven't gave him a name yet, and I'm sure Kennedii wants to name him. The doctor is giving us tweleve hours to decide. I'm debating on Odell Beckham Jr. That's a nice name.

"Odell, I will give you time with the twins. I will be in the waiting room."

Kennedii Willams

"I love you, too." I hung up the phone and handed it back to the nurse. Calling Lamar was something to stop me from stressing. The babies are born, and I'm worrying about the little boy. He's too unexpecting. I noticed a familar laugh. Kalani.

And Odell carried her in.

"Hey, little Pumpkin. I missed you so much." I said laying numerous kisses on her.

"Where's Alaina?" She asked, searching all over the bed.

"Alaina is with her brother. You have a little brother, too." Odell spoke.