[17.] Y O U L E T G O

Kennedii Willams

There I stood. Eyes glued to the mirror, only to see nothing. It's been three months. Each day I have been doing things for the baby. She's coming in two more months. The doctor warned me about her early arrival due to the car accident injury months ago. I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. Odell was on his phone and I just stood there. With Angela out of time for her modeling, Odell insisted I come over. I regretted it the very minute I walked in here.

He was drunk and acting aggressive. Last night, he told me how much he hated me. I'm just too scared to leave. Why is he so aggressive?

"Fuck you, man!" He threw his phone over my shoulder and it broke into numerous pieces.

"Odell, calm down." I mumbled.

"Why? I'm getting so stressed out because of a damn child. Sorry for caring too much. I just called someone to decorate Alaina's future room. Grow up sometimes." He bumped our shoulders and raced towards his master bedroom.

Kick.

"Hey, Alaina. That's your daddy. By the way things are, you won't know him that well." I said. Alaina has been kicking and moving inside ever since I became obsessed with Odell's behavior. Maybe she's telling me something.

"Odell," I knocked on his master bedroom door. "I'm packing up my things. I-I want to head home. Can you take me?"

He opened the door and pills were in his right hand. I instantly grabbed them.

"Odell, don't take these. T-They are going to kill you."

"Too late." He smiled, pulling me inside the bedroom. His trash can was filled with beer bottles and numerous letters all ripped apart. I noticed his body language the very minute he layed in the bed.

I got comfortable next to him. His cold, huge hand rubbed my stomach. It felt relieving just to know he has a connection with Alaina. I fear that's going to change. He's just in a rough time in his life. The season started already, and he got benched due to steroids. But. . . he will play on Sunday.

"Only two more months. Then I will see Princess Alaina. I'm sure she's beautiful." Odell giggled, showing an adorable side of him.

"Yea. I'm just worried about her growth. My belly is too big for six months. I need to get it checked out." I mumbled.

"No, you don't. Maybe Alaina's a little chunky one. That's how Kalani was, right? Based on those pictures in your  apartment."

"Whatever, Odell. Do you mind getting me a glass of water?"

Odell Beckham Jr.

I stared at the calendar as I held Kennedii's glass of water. Two more months. That's a pretty short time, but life is going slow. As I was walking back upstairs, I heard Kennedii's painful moans at the top of her lungs.

"Odell. . . I'm—"

Cliffhanger or not? But should I make a sequel? Or just make this book super duper long? But COMMENT how you feel.