[14.] N O N - R E P L A C E B L E

Kennedii Willams

The wedding was beautiful, and I enjoyed every part of it. Many people showed up, but not Heather—Odell's mother. That's very bum due to her being his mother. I would completly be devastated due to that. Currently, me and Lamar were in traffic heading back to our home along with Kalani. It was just the soothing music of Chance The Rapper playing. I needed to tell Lamar about the baby, before I hit three months.

"Baby," he looked towards me and I could tell he was admiring my looks. "I need to talk to you."

"Alright, boo. Go ahead." He said.

Lamar didn't deserve to go through this heartbreak. He's been there for me and he's nothing like the other guys.

"Remember the car accident?" I asked.

"Y-Yes. You know I hate speaking on that."

"Well—when I first took Kalani home, Odell came over around 2:00 A.M and he told me something." I mumbled.

"And that is . . . " I could feel Lamar instantly tense up.

"That he loves me. And I pleaded guilty. Him and I had a sexual intercourse."

Damn. I could see Lamar's face become aroused with sweat. Whenever Lamar sweats, he becomes very upset. I could tell there was a place in his heart, that would literally never let me go.

"I-I-I-I have no words to say. Anything else?" He asked, driving as if there was so much on his mind.

"I'm pregnant with his child. I am two months as of last weekend. I found out about a month ago, Lamar."

Three Days Later . . .

"It was nice actually getting to know who you are. I-I see we are going two different ways in life. You are expecting another child, and I'm looking for a real relationship. I'm still here till the very end. I will still be Kalani's father figure. I will forever be in your memory. You can have this apartment, I already payed off on all of the bills. You deserve everything just for being there for me, Kennedii. I only live an hour away." Lamar explained, pulling his white Escalade out of the driveway. I could already feel him being really far away, and I know he's forever going to be far away. He may deny it; he's hours away it feels.

I have a doctor's appointment today around noon, and Odell decided he wanted to tag along. I completly believe he shouldn't come since his wedding was literally two days ago. After arguing over the phone, he's been the winner of them.

I walked inside the apartment building, and I felt empty. The sound of Kalani's Elmo episodes could be heard from the front door. She would notice Lamar's absence in the house, but not her life. I walked into the master bedroom and layed on the bed. I could smell Lamar's Polo Black cologne that was my favorite on the silk, warm sheets.

Odell Beckham Jr.

"And you are going to be back around when?" Angela asked as she leaned inside the Range Rover. I could never tell her about going to check on the baby's arrival. And she can't find out about the baby.

I pulled out the driveway, and headed towards Kennedii's home. She told me about Lamar's deport from her home about two days ago. Now that he's finally gone today, I was hoping to have a talk with her without Lamar constantly on her mind.