Wolflet: Farming

Scarlet kneeled in the grass, getting her jeans dirty nonchalantly. "Okay Z, this is a tomato seed. See?" Wolf nodded warily. "And what does this have to do with tomato soup?" Scarlet glared at him teasingly. "You're going to grow your own tomatoes dummy." Wolf pouted childishly, his green filled with defiance. "Why can't we just use the other tomatoes?"

"You need to learn how to grow your own!"

"Fine..."

"Anyway," Scarlet paused, making sure he was listening, "make a hole in the dirt, okay? Then put the seed in the hole." Wolf did what she told him to. "Then what?"

"Cover the seed with dirt. Good! Then we water it a little and wait for it to grow."

"How long will it take?"

"The tomatoes will come around in the summer."

"What?! So no more tomatoes until the summer?" Scarlet laughed at his shocked expression. "We save them Z. And then in summer, we stock up. But I doubt we'll be able to save any of you are addicted to them so much."

"I can hold back!"

"M'kay, sure."

"I can!"

She looked up at him. "Oh really?"

"Is that a challenge?"

"Nope, because I already know that I'm going to win."

"I can't deny that..." He placed a chaste kiss on her lips. "Let's go inside and eat or something. I'm hungry."

"Well, you're always hungry so-"

Wolf picked her up and put her over his shoulder. "Shhhh..."

"No! Put me down! Please? I'll make you a tomato sandwich!"

He paused and looked at her. "Nope. We are going to sit here and watch net dramas instead of gardening, because gardening is dumb because you have to wait a million years for something to grow. I'm making food now."

Scarlet sighed in defeat. "I love you Wolf."

"Love you too Scar."

OKAY GUYS. DID YOU KNOW THAT TOMATOES ARE NOT A VEGETABLE. THEY ARE A FRUIT. MY LIFE HAS BEEN A LIE.
-cloe

Aweeeeeeee

Aweeeeeeee