Cresswell: Snowy Days

"Captain! Look at all the snow!" Cress looked around eagerly, savoring the beautiful sight. Thorne watched Cress with amusement. They were currently in Alaska, still touring the world and helping deliver letumosis antidotes.

"It's really cool, right Cress?" She nodded eagerly. He picked up some snow and packed it into a ball-like shape then gently tossed it at her. She caught it with a grin and threw it back to him. He didn't catch it though. It landed on his jacket.

Cress giggled and smiled mischievously.

"Snowball fight?"

"Snowball fight."

They both started gathering snowballs for war. Cress had nimble hands that gave her a big advantage because she could throw faster and lighter snowballs meant faster building. Thorne had bigger hands and stronger arms which meant farther throwing.

By the time they were done, Cress had won victoriously. They were both equally drenched in cold snow. Thorne stood there, panting. "Cress, let's go inside."

"Yes please!" He made some cocoa for both of them as they sat down aboard the Rampion. Suddenly, Cress smiled and said, "Captain, I had a lot of fun. We should do that again."

Thorne grinned and kissed her cheek. "I second that."

"I love you Captain."

"I love you too Cress."