Wincin: Classic Hollywood

A/N: I found out what Classic Hollywood meant with some help from cyborg_girl_for_life (TYSM) and research. It's basically a silent movie era thingy. It occurred 1920-1960. My fic is kind of like a
Dress Up/Classic Hollywood...

Jacin looked at his reflection in the mirror.

I look incredibly stupid. He thought as he attempted to suppress a laugh and keep a straight face. Winter smiled proudly. "All done! Now you look very lion-y."

"Lion-y? In that case, you look very Glenda the Good Witch-ish."

He was wearing a yellow onesie, bedazzled with small gold rhinestones. His hair was stretched out in all different directions, like spikes, and there was a pink bow on one of the middle hair spikes. He had on a felt tail taped on his lower back.

Winter, on the other hand looked actually nice. She had on a frilly and sparkly pink dress and a shiny silver wand in her hand. She had put a pink plastic crown in her hair. She had also took a jar of glitter and showered it over her hair.

"Why thank you Jacin."

They had watched a movie called The Wizard of Oz. It said it was from something from the nineteen-hundreds. Winter was smitten with it. She had loved every second of it. Now she and Jacin were acting out some of the scenes that Winter made up.

"Okay Jacin, now you stand here." She pointed to a spot on the red carpet.

"Why can't Cinder do this too?" He whined. He did not want the other guards to see him like this.

"She's busy."

He sighed but followed her directions grudgingly.

"Now come here."

"Okay..."

"Now kiss me."

"WHAT?!"

"Please?"

"Okay, but why? The Lion never kisses Glenda!"

"In my version they do. Now do it. Please?"

He stepped forward and kissed her. He put his hands in her hair and pushed her to the wall. His hands moved from her hair to her waist. He slowly pulled back and looked at her. She looked astonished and amused.

"Winter?"

"You looked silly."

"What do you mean?"

"Your lips tasted sparkly."