Wolflet: Windy Day

Wolf looked up, leaves dancing in the raging wind. "Scarlet, I think it's time we head inside!" It had been around two weeks since the gang had left, leaving the couple a real chance to rest after Scarlet had chased all the infuriating reporters and journalists away. Scarlet poked her head out from behind a tree. "One second!" She shouted over the wind. Wolf attempted to make his way over to Scarlet was. "Scar, hurry u-" He paused to take in the scene in front of him. "What in the name of Luna are you doing?" Scarlet looked at him as if he had just asked her what a tomato was (again).

"I'm flying a kite!" Scarlet began to reel in the red kite. "What's a kite?" Scarlet grinned. "Come here!" Wolf hesitantly came toward her. "Okay, now roll it forward. There we go! Keep going, okay, you've got it!" Wolf looked at her, confused. "And this is fun because?" Scarlet grinned. It isn't usually this easy Z." Wolf pecked her forehead. "Let's go inside. It's getting dark." He reeled in the kite and handed it to Scarlet. They were making their way back inside when a leaf flew in Wolf's face. Scarlet erupted in laughter. "Your face-oh my stars- when it hit you." She started wheezing in laughter. Wolf rolled his eyes playfully. "Oh, be quiet." When they finally made it safely inside, Wolf made coffee for the both of them. Scarlet sat on a chair after placing the kite safely back in her room, and reached for an apple and snacked on it. Wolf glanced her way. His eyes narrowed.

"Why are you eating a tomato? I could make you a sandwich if you'd like. By the way, I'm jealous. You should have used such a big tomato like that on a sandwich or something productive."

"But Z-"

"Why not a tomato smoothie?"

"Z-"

"You could have made tomato soup!"

"ZE'EV KELSEY!"

He looked at her sheepishly. "Yes?"

"This is an apple. Say it with me. AHHHH-PPPLLLE."

"That's the stupidest name I have even heard. Stars, apple. Apple Apple Apple. Apple. Tomato sounds much better."

"You're overreacting! It's not that bad."

"Not that bad? Not that bad?! This is an insult to vegetables!"

"Apples are fruits."

"Tomato tomato."

She grinned. "Come on Z. Let's make you some much needed soul."

Wolf grinned. "Tomato soup?"

"Tomato soup."