Prologue

Niallhoran average Twitter name for an average kid.

PrinceTommo average Twitter name for a obnoxious and mischievous prince.

Louis_Deakin not so much.

Niall hates the prince, he thinks he is just a child who knows nothing to run a country. Well obviously not liking the prince he doesn't know his first name is Louis because he insist to be called Tommo or Prince Tommo.

One day Niall is ranting on Twitter about how stupid it was that the prince was drunk driving and texting through the middle of London and people didn't think he was a bad person. An account, by the name Louis_Deakin started to defend the prince and the people saying that it's their opinion.

Niallhoran mentioned you @Louis_Deakin my friend was out that night and said he almost got killed by him

Louis_Deakin mentioned you
@Niallhoran it's a stupid mistake everyone makes them. I mean your parents made of mistake of calling you Niall.

No reply

Louis_Deakin mentioned you
@NiallHoran aww did the little boy go crying to mommy.

Little did Niall know this idiot would change his life.

•••

[[ cast ]]

Niall Horan
"Just an average guy with a boring life"

Niall Horan"Just an average guy with a boring life"

Louis Tomlinson
"Prince Tomlinson at your service"

Louis Tomlinson"Prince Tomlinson at your service"

•••

[[ Disclaimer ]]

So I had this idea of a texting type story for a very long ass time. But then some of my mutals started making them and I didn't want to seem like I was copying so I waited. It's been well over a month or two and I have made my idea different by making it on Twitter and with royalty.

This story is complete fiction, don't take things I say to seriously and I have spelling mistakes I'm sorry lol but some may actually be on purpose because it is a text story and no one text perfectly. And if you do, well good for you then I guess.

[[ Warning ]]

This story has mild language, actions you may or may not agree with, boy on boy, and definitely smut and sexual mentions.