.:Ready or Not:. Chap 12

I woke up with a yawn, and surveyed my surroundings. I panicked as I saw Ned and Ellie's tents empty. I ran to them, and looked inside. Everything was gone.I was terrified and started to run around in circles, and I was pretty tired and still disoriented. All of the sudden a voice, no wait, Elle's voice, screamed " DUCK!"

I eagerly pulled out my knife as my stomach rumbled. Duck, where? As I searched for any sign of a duck, an arrow whizzed by my head and hit the tree behind me. Oh, that kind of duck.

I ran to my backpack, putting it in front of me as a shield. Another arrow came flying through the air and hit the back pack right in the middle, and it didn't even make a cut. Wait a second, this backpack is bulletproof....or arrowproof? I was so happy at my find that I started to dance, but then I realized that I should be running. I ran as fast as my legs could carry me, on and on and on, until Elle jumped out in sprint beside me. I screamed in surprise.

"Oh my god, Elle! You almost gave me a heart attack!"

"Yeah, well your gonna wish you had a heart attack after what I tell you. It's not good." Elle gasped as she ran.

"I'm not sure I want to hear this, but I'm sure you tell me anyway." It was a trait of Elle's.

" Yeah, well Killer's found out about Ned's 'secret talent'. She wants us all dead. Well, I guess its a good thing because she doesn't know about Heavenly and wants her dead too. So I guess that's the good news!" She said.

"Well the good news doesn't even out the bad news, since were all going to be dead anyway," I remarked.

"Hmm, I guess you're right!" Elle said with excitement.

This girl I will never begin to understand. We ran longer until we couldn't take it anymore. Just then, Killer jumped in front of us.

"What the ?@#$?" Elle screamed, plus some more obscenities I can't describe.

I was wondering that myself. How the frickface did she catch up to us? I am really starting to wonder if this girl can freakin' teleport or something.

Killer reached into one of her pockets and took out a knife with an evil grin.

"I will stab you right now, to get it over with, then I'll start a fire and eat you for dinner."

Elle and I stared at each other. That was really akward. Maybe she didn't have a catch phrase yet...

"Stop snickering, or I'm gonna stab you both!", she said in a gruff voice.

We both stood to attention. She was so scary when she was mad. Then Killer took a peice of rope and tied our hands around a tree. Oh, shit. Come on, Ned!!! we both thought. He wasn't here like we thought he would be.

Elle's eyes were tearing up, she was about to burst into tears. She whispered into my ear,

"Emilie, start crying!"

"Why?" I mouthed.

"Do it if you want to live!" she hissed.

I didn't understand what Elle was getting at, but I started to cry anyway, sniffling like a 5 year old. Elle started sobbing uncontrollably, and I put on this puppy dog face and looked at Killer. She had a look of pure surprise on her face. She started freaking out.

"OH MY GOD! I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!", she shouted as she run away into the bushes.

I looked at Elle.

"Do you have an explanation?" I asked her.

"I did some research, well, Ned did some research, and we found out about Killer's past, likes, dislikes, etc. Anyways, I saw that one of Killers pet peeves is when people cry. She can't handle it, which is probably why she is so emotionless." Elle replied, casually.

"Wait a second, how did Ned do his research?" I was curious.

"Um, well he had this thing on his chest that was like an ipad....it was like, implanted in there." said Elle.

"Hmm, doesn't he also wear long pants, long shirts, and gloves?" I was getting at something here.

Elle realized it too," Oh yeah!"

This means that Ned...he isn't....human?

____________________________________________________________

Hey you peoples! So im sorry that this took forever, but i really didn't feel like finishing this until today......sooooooooooYEAH!!!!

plz get me 110 votes before the next chappy! PWEEEZZZHH :)