.:Ready or Not:. Chap 8

As soon as Mackenzy hit the hard rock below, all hell broke loose.

Anny and Hallie jumped out of the bushes to the left of me, and Darien, Fargo, and Brent to the right. Carlee was behind me, ruining my chances of escape.

"Oh my god, this is not happening!" I thought to myself.

As if on cue, Anny, Hallie, Darien, Fargo, and Brent all fired their weapons at me at the the same time. Thank god Anny wasn't good with her spear, Hallie was a terrible shot with her bow and arrow, and Darien just didn't have a good throwing arm. I blocked Fargo and Brent's arrows with my backpack. Then I took the arrows and spears they had thrown and hurtled them over the waterfall, where they shattered into a million peices as they hit the jagged rocks. Anny and Darien were now disarmed, but Hallie, Fargo, and Brent had extra arrows. I really didn't know what Carlee was doing, just standing there looking menacing.

"Looks like we've got you now" , said Brent as they advanced forward with their bows loaded. I was scared, and took out my dagger as useless protection.

All of the sudden a huge fish went flying through the air. It knocked Brent's bow and arrow out of his hands and over the side of the cliff. What the heck? A flying fish? I looked behind Carlee and saw Elle, fully armed with a backpack full of flounder.

I smiled. In fact, I would have burst out laughing if I wasn't about to die.

Hallie and Fargo still had arrows, and chuckled as they took aim. I had nowhere to run, and was sure to be shot. Elle was helpless, as Carlee was blocking me from her with a dagger.

"Wait." said Carlee. "I want to kill this girl myself."

She pulled a hand grenade out of her backpack. Wait, what? A hand grenade? Where did she get that? She about to pull the trigger, but stopped.

She looked down. A spear had ran through her chest. She collasped on the hard rock, and everybody looked scared, and ran away. All but Fargo. He smiled and as he ran, he let his arrow fly.

And it hit me.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ahhh! is Emilie dead????

I ask that before I get to the next chapter, could you get me 60 votes overall? Please? I would <3 you all for it.