.:Ready or Not:. Chap 2

I was just about to ask the stewardess where we were. The 18 other contestants were wondering that too. The voice of the pilot intterupted that thought.

" We are about to land on island #17, so fasten your seat belts."

Everybody started mumuring among themselves.

"What's island #17?"

" Where the heck are we?"

" This isn't Madagascar!"

" I want my money back!"

"RELAX! Island #17 is an uninhabited island 500 miles away from Madagascar."

That didn't make things any better.

"This isn't safe!"

"I need to call my mother!"

"WHERE ARE YOU TAKING US!?!?!?!?"

"JESUS CHRIST, WILL EVERYBODY JUST SHUT UP!!!"

Everyone went silent.

A few minutes later we had landed at the airport. I was pretty worried. First of all, why hadn't my parents been notified I was going to be on an uninhabited island 500 miles away from civilization? Second of all, why had they even let me go??? I had so many questions, I was about to burst!

"Emilie, let's go!"

"What?"

"The pilot said to get off the plane."

Oh. Well I hope this island was at least pretty.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I looked around me as I descended down the stairs of the plane. Wow! This place was beautiful! It was mostly rainforest, but the airport was located in the middle of a small desert. But why would they even have an airport on an uninhabited island? Weird. I had that nagging feeling at the back of my mind again. This time I didn't ignore it. I looked around for the pilot, but he and the rest of the crew were still on the plane.

"Why are you still on the plane?" I shouted to the pilot.

"Because we're leaving you here!"

Oh crap.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I know this is a short chapter, but I decided to leave it on a cliffhanger!

anyways , here is Elle Waston------------>

plz vote and schtuff! ;)