.: Ready or Not:. Chap 10

"Yeah, well, that's enough about me, we still have to find heavenly!" said Ned.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Heavenly. Just then, she screamed again.

"Oh my god! We have to find her!" exclaimed Elle.

Ned observed something for a minute, then said, " It seems that the people who are attacking her know we are coming, so they have sent people to stop us. Anny was one of them."

"Oh, well I feel so much better that I have little Bruce Lee with me." I said sarcastically.

" Well without me you would be toast." said Ned. Man, does this guy have a huge ego, even though he's probably right.

" Hey, guys! I think I found something!" exclaimed Elle. We rushed over to find a club. It was Heavenly's.

"What will happen to her without a weapon?" I was worried.

"Well, if you don't remember, she has the strength of a professional wrestler. And a knife" said Ned.

"But Heavenly couldn't hurt anybody, and definitley not use a knife." I pointed out. She probably was being beat up by people 100 times less her strength, because she was just too nice.

"We have to find her!" I exclaimed. We all ran to where we heard Heavenly last scream. We ran and ran until our legs were screaming in pain, until we finally saw Fargo, standing in front of some bushes. He saw me and almost fainted.

" I thought you were dead." He said with a sinister snarl.

" Well you got it all wrong," I said," you are." Just then Ned ran forward with amazing speed. He jump kicked Fargo right in the chest. He stumbled back, but regained his balance and assumed a fighting position. He attempted to spin kick Ned in the face, but Ned grabbed his foot, forced Fargo into a split, and jumped on him so he was pushed all the way down. His leg let out a satisfying crunch just as Ned karate-chopped him in the neck, and he fainted.

" Awesome!" I shot Ned a high- five.

I peeked through the bushes to find Hallie, Brent, and Darien tied to a tree with duck tape. Heavenly was pacing around them, holding her knife. They all looked like they had been through a tough fight. Hallie had some gashes on her face, which were losing blood fast. Darien was unconcious. Brent was squirming, trying to get out of his binds, but unsuccesful.

Heavenly was just calmly walking around those three," You all had no chance against me. Your strength is nothing compared to mine. You shouldn't even had tried. Now you will all die."

Oh my god. That's not Heavenly! Unless.....

" I've been tricking you all this time, including those puny little idiots I called 'allies'. I'm not just some shy, little girl. I'm stronger than you all think. And I will kill you all, every last one, and I will survive!"

Uh oh.

_____________________________________________

Hey yall, I hope you like this new chapter :)

And I was so happy when I got like 75 votes in like 5 seconds :D

So now I ask that could a maybe have 90 votes before the next chapter? Thankies XD!!!!!