.:Ready or Not:. Chap 4

We were all terrified as we headed to the terminal. Everyone wondered if the pilot was telling the truth. As we got to the main buiding, a robot maid suddenly popped out of the sliding doors and we all jumped in fear. But, as it turned out, it was a very nice robot and catered to our every need. We wandered around the terminal, which was very big, but also very empty except for one long dining table and chairs in the center.

"This is where you will be dining to-night." The robot said in a very monotone voice," You will get to know each-other and socia-lize."

We all looked around at each other, but I didn't know anybody else besides Elle.

" You are all from the same area, Greensboro, but from different schools. Now, intro-duce yourselves!"Exclaimed the robot.

One really tall, handsome athletic guy walked to the front of the pack we formed.

"I'm Brent." Was all he said.

"Uh-oh." whispered Elle with concern in her voice, " that guy will be tough competition."

She was right. With that build this guy could probably break me in half like a twig. I shivered.I just hoped he wasn't too bright.

Another girl walked to the front with Brent.

"I'm Carlee."

She looked like a cold blooded killer, and she scared me more than Brent. She had dark purple hair and a nose ring. Even though she was super skinny, I knew she was stronger than she looked.

Two guys walked to the front.

"I'm Darien and this is Fargo."

They were both just your Average Joes. They probably weren't to smart, and probably not that strong either. Nobody really paid attention to them, and thats when I realized it. You don't want to be the center of attention, you want to be a wallflower. That way, nobody pays attention to you, nobody wants to kill you first! I felt good coming up with my theory, and I made sure to tell Elle.

"Elle! Make sure that when we introduce ourselves, don't look strong or confident! Look like a weak nerd!"

Elle started to say something in protest, but I shushed her.

"Just do it!" She nodded.

Three girls walked to the front.

"I'm Anny, this is Hallie, and this is Mackenzy."

Mackenzy and Hallie looked athletic, but Anny was definitley the smart one. This was a group to look out for.

One girl introduced herself from where she was, she didn't need to walk to the front. She was so tall and muscular that she stood out like a giraffe in a herd of sheep.

"I'm Heavenly." She said in a voice that was low as can be while still being female.

"Who is that? She-Hulk? And her name fits so well." I whispered to Elle with sarcasm. She almost laughed but controlled herself, for she wouldn't want to get on the bad side of this mutant.

Some tall, scrawny guy tripped over his own feet as he tried to move to the front, and Heavenly laughed. She picked him up and put him back on his feet. I guess Heavenly didn't seem so mean after all.

The guy brushed himself off and straightened his glasses.

He introduced himself, "I'm Ned."

I was shocked. This guy's voice didn't belong on him, it sounded like it belonged to someone like Brent. I had a feeling Elle and I should get to know this guy later.

A guy and a girl introduced themselved to the group.

" I'm Hunter and this is Jade."

Hunter looked like a bigger version of Brent, which wasn't good, but he also looked very nice and protective of Jade. Jade was a small delicate little girl, and if i didn't know better, I would say she was 13. But everybody who signed up was at least 16, so it wasn't possible.

There were 8 people left who weren't introduced, and they split into groups of two..

A girl in the first group spoke.

"This is Brenna, that's Cole, and that's Raven. People call me Killer, you don't need to know my real name." She said this all in a low growl. She definitley scared the crap out of all of us.I really wondered what kind of girl wanted to be called Killer. Carlee was a timid mouse compared to her, even though she was only about 5 feet tall. Killer was obviously the leader of the group, although they all looked really tough.

Another girl, this time from the second group, introuduced herself and her friends.

"I'm Hanna, this is Grant, that's Ford, and that's Cargho."

Hanna looked like a scientist with three bodyguards surrounding her. This was definitley a group to watch out for. Come to think about it, they all looked tough, except for Ned. Suspicous suspicous Ned.

"Come on Elle! And remember what I said."

We slumped our shoulders and looked down, not making eye contact.

"I'm Emilie, and this is Elle." I said in a barely audible voice.

Nobody even payed attention to us, or even looked at us. We nailed it! Wait a second, somebody was looking at us, staring at us with knowing eyes and a smirk on his face.

It was Ned.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I LOVE NED!!! Which is why I made him Andy Samberg ------------->

hehe