.:Ready or Not:. Chap 3

We all panicked. As the plane flew away, one girl tried to run after it, but didnt get far. By the looks of it, a few people peed their pants. I started to hyperventilate. Before I passed out, Elle grabbed me and said,

"Lets go into that tower, there must be somebody there."

Why hadn't I thought of that? We were at an airport, there always are flight controllers and stuff like that at an airport, right? I didn't even know how it worked.

We ran as fast as we could to the tower and bashed open the door. There was a long flight of stairs inside.

"Emilie, over here!"

Oh thank god! Elle had found an elevator! We got inside. When we got to the top, we bashed the OPEN DOOR button as hard as we could. It opened, and I held my breath.

There was nothing there.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Elle fainted.

I was pretty scared too, but I needed to find something. I opened a closet door. Inside was what looked like an ipad, but thicker. I also found exactly 20 backpacks. I tried to wake Elle up.

"ELLE! ELLE!!!"

I slapped her, and she woke up with a jolt.

"Oh my god, Emilie! Was that all a dream!"

I sighed," No Elle, we're really stuck on an uninhabited island with only 18 other teenagers, but I have some good news. Look what I found!"

I showed her the fat ipad and the backpacks.

"Yeah thats great, but are there any cellphones?"

"No, but I doubt there's any reception here anyway."

"Then we're screwed."

"Wait!"

I pressed the ipad home button, and a holographic video came out of the camera. It was the evil pilot.

"Hello, if you are watching this, then you must be one or two of our contestants on Ready or Not! I was your pilot on the plane, Bobby Racket."

His voice was very cheery, but all the sudden it turned dark and evil.

"You might not like the sound of this, but you are all going to die on this island, except for one lucky victor. In each of the backpacks there are a few weapons, a clip on microphone, and a clip on video camera. If you haven't already noticed, two of the backpacks have a big yellow dot on the front. Those are yours, and you got them as a prize for being smart enough to find this message.  In addition to the items in the other backpacks, they also contain an island map, enough food for 3 days, and a pistol with only 1 bullet.  Now, take your backpacks and go watch the rest of the video with the others. Make sure to start the video from 1:05 so they don't hear about your special backpacks."

"Oh.My.God."

Elle was still freaking out.

"Let's go!", I shouted.

We ran down the stairs, not bothering to take the elevator. When we got outside, it was total chaos. Kids were screaming and running around in circles and some were even trying to tear their hair out. A few were passed out on the ground, but some were still calm.

I shouted," Come here everybody! I found something!"

They all gathered around me, hope in their eyes. I played the rest of the video.

" Hello! You may recognize me as your pilot, Bobby Racket."

Once again his voice went from happy to evil.

" You are all going to die on this island,-"

After he said that, one more girl passed out.

"-except for one lucky victor. Your goal is to kill everybody else off. The remaining person wins prizes they could only dream of. A huge estate, unbelievable wealth, and many sports cars are just the beginning. Now, about the rules. You will find in your backpacks a microphone and a small camera. Clip both on to your shirt. If you ever destroy either you will be disqualified. You have weapons in your bags, and they are to be used for killing only. If they are to be used for anything else, you will be disqualified. Today and tommorrow you will stay in the airport terminal where there are meals and beds waiting. You will get to know each other and socialize. If anybody tries to kill anyone during this time, you are automatically disqualified. Oh, and by the way, disqualified means we will leave you on the island after the winner is identified. That is, if you even survive that long. Now go into the terminal where you will recieve further instructions."

I was baffled. This was brutal! What kind of sick person could do such a thing? And how are they going to manage my parents? I'm SURE they will see the show and come rescue me! And as if he read my mind, the pilot's image popped up again.

" Oh, and also, we took care of your parents. We're keeping them in a little jail in our headquarters."

He did a little evil laugh and then vanished.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey again! So, I really think i should change the cover.... it totally doesnt match lol.... and maybe later ill change the name XD

kay comment and schtuff :D