7. Late Nights

Pressed against the wall, chest to chest, He could feel the little red-heads heart beat. His lips pressed to his, one hand holding his head, the other covering his heart. Faster and faster, the beating accelerated as he guided their way over to the bed. As he separated from the older boy, he took the opportunity to remove the top portion of Gaara's Kazekage uniform. He couldn't help it, he needed another taste of his soft lips.

If only for a moment, he'd be okay with that.

All reserve the blond held within melted away as he began to venture lower on his lovers body. His mouth trailing down the centre, from Gaara's chest down his stomach, right down to the waistband of his black pants.

Naruto left no area of his skin untouched.

Trailing his way back up, he let his fingers dance over his skin. Playing and tracing, first, the lines of his chest, moving upward to trace out the delicate lines of his face, running his hands over the marking Gaara held on his forehead for so long. 

As his hands lowly hovered, and tickled the boy underneath, his hands ventures to the waistband of the older boys pants. Slowly, making sure to go no further than Gaara gave permission for, he slipped his hand under and took ahold of him. Gauging Gaara's reaction, before moving forward and giving him release, he pressed his lips to Gaara's one last time and murmured to to him

"I'm going to make you say my name.."

**

Outside the Leaf, Gaara took his time. He was there to visit a special someone. Naruto Uzumaki, to Gaara, even his name sounded amazing. As he was sitting, just thinking how well things were going with each other, he saw his favourite blond boy run up and greet him with a hug and a kiss.

It wasn't exactly a plan, there was nowhere they were going to go. All they were going to do was take a walk on the outskirts of the village. It didn't take long for them to arrive to their destination. A little spot near a creek, with a little table with an umbrella.

He remembered. The picnic, the dancing of the falling rain. The riverbank where they held each other close. He remembered. It was the first time they had ever made love.

Sitting on that same riverbed from long ago, it was an instant repeat. The rain began to fall and they huddled under the umbrella. Not a word spoken, but the look they gave each other said it all. Leaning closer to Naruto, he ran his fingers gently over his facial markings and tenderly kissed his lips. Just like they had done that day.

It was perfect.

**

Gaara had actually startled himself. It seemed so real. It was like it was a close memory that he could go back and relive over and over, only it wasn't. It was a dream and he knew that. Although, just between himself, he had wished for it to be so much more. To have actually been there, next to him on that bed of Earth. Feeling his heartbeat, looking into his eyes to capture his every emotion.

He had been trying to regain his thoughts when he looked over to see bright blue eyes staring right back at him. He had hoped his movements hadn't scared him, but his worse nightmare came to life. Just like everyone else in Gaara's life, Naruto ran. He didn't know where, but he knew that he never looked back.