Eenie Meenie Minee Mo

For a second, everything is silent. I can't even hear the sound of people breathing. Finally, Jack, whoever's standing in front of me clears his throat.

"At your service beautiful." he grins cockily.

My mouth pops open as sobriety hits me and he starts to look uncomfortable. I still don't know where John is but Jason is still standing next to me, arms folded tightly. I quickly shake that thought off. My face is flaming already.

I have no idea if that was a one-time thing, or if it was a I-kinda-like-you-do-you-like-me-back but I wanted it to be a two-time thing. I brush that thought away too. Right now, I need to focus on Jack. He's either Jack or he's not Jack. And right now, he seems more Jack then not Jack. But he could also be not Jack because Jack is supposed to be dead. Which is incredibly confusing.

"What are you doing here?" I finally spit out, my tone incredulous.

"Um," his face looks uncertain when he replies. "I'm throwing a party."

When the words come out of his mouth, he seems to realize that everyone is still staring at us. With a whistle and a wave of a hand, the music starts and so does the partying. But the lights stay on.

"I mean here. With the Romans." I correct.

His face looks even more confused. "I am roman. Why, are you Greek?"

I snatch his arm, the one with the branding on it. It's clearly a Greek caduceus that's been modified to look like some sort of devil sign. Since our original markings are permanent, he must've gotten it inked over.

"Yes, I am, but so are you!"

Jason, decides this is a nice moment to speak up. "You're Greek?"

Jack narrows his eyes at us. "Look, I don't know what the two of you are on about, but if you don't shut up about it, I'll have you kicked out."

"You can't." Jason snickers, his voice a little slurred. "I'm an air bubble."

Jack scowls. "I can get another air bubble to kick you out."

Jason laughs. "I'm the air bubble."

I roll my eyes and tug on Jason's arm. "I think we should go."

He looks down at me, a petulant expression on his face and shakes his head. Good gods, he's more drunk then I had originally assumed. Which now means I have a drunk John and a drunk Jason to deal with. And a slightly drunk me. I barely notice Jack slipping away.

"We're going." I repeat, more forcefully, digging my nails into his arm.

He wrenches it out of my grasp so quickly my hand stings. I stare at him in shock. This is the first time he's used brute force with me. Then my eyes narrow.

I throw a fist aimed at his jaw and while he's busy intercepting that, I sweep his legs out from under him. His knees buckle immediately and he falls right on his ass and sprawls. I triumphantly plant a foot on his chest.

"We're going." I say a third time.

I start to move and help him up, when he grabs my ankle. A choking sound escapes my lips and I fall right on top of him. Now with someone else, this might've been nice, or cute. But with Jason, it feels like falling on a rock. Nonetheless, I blush.

"What. The hell are you doing?" I bark.

"It's comfy here." he sighs. Don't you want to stay here? Where it's comfy?"

"Ye-" I cut myself off, mentally slapping myself. "No! No I do not want to stay here. I want to go. Now."

Jason scowls, sitting up and knocking me over in the process. I land on my rump with an undignified grunt.