The Training Room

Author's Note

IMPORTANT!!

So I've been asked to do a character interview which is like this thing where one of my characters get interviewed. Who do you guys think it should be? Also, I need new cast members for John and Jason. Thoughts? Opinions? 

~~~~~~~~

It's a little disconcerting to find yourself sprawled across an armchair, face smooshed into the seat, and not being able to move first thing in the morning.

"Ehhh." I groan.

I try and move my ass so that I can at least try and slide off whatever I'm lying on. However, all that does is cause a painful collision with a rock. Now, why on earth would I be lying next to a rock, I'm not sure, but it only my my get-out-of-bed mission harder.

"Geeeeeh ahey." I mumble into the cushion.

I flop my arms around hoping to find something to pull myself off with. Finally, I grab hold of something that feels like a leg and I yank myself off, unfortunately tumbling onto the floor. I stretch out and yawn loudly, propping my arms behind my head and smack my lips.

"You're not good at waking up." a voice comments.

My eyes fly open and I find myself face to face with John. Instinctively, I scream I throw myself back, practically tripping over my own legs.

"What the hell dumbass? What are you doing? What did you do to me?" I shriek.

He looks amused. "This is my room. And I'm talking to you after spending the entire night squashed against you in an armchair fatty."

My mouth drops. "What did you just say? Did you just call me fat?"

"Actually, I think I called you fatty." John smiles. Wickedly.

"Get over here!" I screech.

John immediately leaps off the chair even though he's laughing so hard I'm surprised he isn't choking yet. I chase him around the tiny room, throwing whatever objects I find at him. Not only did he practically sit on me the whole night, but he has the nerve to call me fat after? Bitch! I'm not even that fat! It's pure luck that after I lob a sock at his face he ducks and runs into his bed, giving me the perfect opportunity to pounce. I leap onto his back and wrap my legs around his waist, shaking him violently. 

"Take it back!" I scream.

He's too busy laughing to give me an answer. I shake him again and bounce up and down nearly toppling myself off. His hands move to grab my butt as I continue using him as a horse. 

"TAKE IT BACK!" I repeat, but louder.

"God," he chokes. "Could you cover my ears while you're doing that? You're gonna make me deaf!"

"TAKE IT BACK!" I demand.

Before John can answer, the door bursts open and Jason stand by the doorway, his mouth just about hitting the ground. I quickly clamber off John's back and give his ass a good kick, sending him flying. I point an accusing finger at John.

"It was his fault." I say.

"What?" John splutters. "How the hell was it my fault? You were the one strangling me!"

"You called me fat! And you made me stay in your room the entire night!" 

"Who cares if I called you fat? And it's not like I forced you to stay." he shoots back.

"Guys, I don't care what happened. I don't want to know." Jason interrupts, walking in. 

"Well then what were you doing standing there staring like an idiot?" I demand, not really bothering about his answer.