Green Eyes and Goodbyes

<- - - - - Your mouse really wants to click this button ;) it’s urging you “VOTE,” “VOTE,” “Listen to my voice” :P so obliging would be kind!

Hope u ENJOY :D xx

(*_*)(*_*)(*_*)(*_*)

Lymmington Heights
Chapter 15 :Green Eyes and Goodbyes.

The morning of the farewell ball had finally arrived. A day of joy, and one of sorrows, a mark of the end of a road, yet the start of a new one. The day caused excitement to bubble forth through out the house. There was a mighty joyful spirit abounding, and any unknowing person would’ve thought it to be a Christmas time.

“A lovely time it’s come to be..” Lea was singing, gracefully twirling up the stairs, she crashed into her brother,

“Daniel,” her cheeks flushed red,

He laughed, “Somebody’s happy,”

“I love a party,” she tried to reason.

Daniel shook his head, “I know. You have still a full day ahead of you,”

“Please, you’re such a mood squisher,” she pouted, and frowned

He laughed again, “Just when I thought you’d matured,” he teased her

“Oh, shut up,” she hit him on his toned chest, hurting her hand slightly, “You’re so mean,”

“I know,” he walked away

“I’m going to get revenge, mark my words,” she yelled after him,

He smiled to himself, totally unafraid. After all, what could she do to him? Nothing, nothing at all. She wouldn’t harm even a fly, she was to fragile, to caring. She was determined though, he couldn’t deny that fact. Once she set her mind to something…

He thought of her leaving, “I hope she doesn’t go and meet somebody else there,” he thought, “she’s so young still. In no way ready yet for marriage,” he told himself. He was battling to understand why their parents were pressuring her into rushing into it, he wouldn’t wish it on anyone let alone his baby sister. Although she was mature, and independent, it was a big step, and to him anyway didn’t seem like it was what she wanted.

♥♥♥♥♥

Lea, sat in her room, and pulled a strand of hair, up to the back of her head. Grabbing a pearl decorated clip, she pinned it in place, leaving the tip to fall in a soft, flowy curl, she continued to do so with numerous strands of hair, till they were all neatly and beautifully fastened away from her neck.  Completing her hair she decided to apply her make up.

She lightly brushed her eyes with a light, shimmering white, then line the outer corners with a smokey grey, she blended the two with a lighter, silvery shade, applied eyeliner, and mascara to pull it all together. She looked at herself, and nodded in approval. She finished off the look with a pale, natural pink lip shimmer, and applied some glitter to her face.

Now for the dress, she put on the mauve one she’d previously bought with Harry. The dress fitted her even better now, her figure having developed even more fully. The tail falling ever so elegantly off her hips, and the fabric gently hugging her waist.The dress suited her down to a tee. It looked absolutely breathtaking, and made her feel like an absolute princess. Yes – it was absolute in the most absolute form [a/n – sorry random ranting with the word absolute – it signifies the completion of her beauty though]

She was satisfied with her look, and pulling on her silver, strappy heels she was ready to go. She felt like the most beautiful girl on the earth when she dressed up, which is why she enjoyed it so much. It felt good, and she gain confidence from it.  This time however, she didn’t feel that much better, and knowing that the only person who she’d tried to impress previously, love her as her natural and simple self as it is. The thought bought a smiled to her lips, yes, he’d seen it all. Her messymorning hair, and sleepy morning eyes, her sick, and drooping face, her pale cracked lips, yet he still cared for her, and loved her with every inch of his being, she appreciated that, and his attentions, his care, his love did not , and would not go unnoticed.