Wanting to Discover

Hey! Thx for continuing to read!! Please lemme know what u guys think!!! 

Let's try and make it to 35 total votes this time? (only 9 for the chappy!!) xx would mean sooo much! anyway hope u enjoy this one...

 (*_*)(*_*)(*_*)(*_*)

 Lymmington Heights

Chapter 6 : Wanting to Discover

***SUDDENLY I was being chased through a meadow, but I wasn’t at all scared. Infact, I was laughing, smiling and looking back reqularly. I quickened my pace but to no avail, because in a short moment I was swooped up, and then tumbling in the soft, green grass. I laughed and looking beside me my eyes fell upon an extremely handsome stranger. His eyes a shade of green even more magnificent than the emerald stone set in the ring that I was wearing upon my wedding finger. The thought sent chills of happiness right through me I stared deep into his eyes, as they returned the intense glare and a feeling of utter awe, and weakness, in a good way, washed over me instantly. His arm began to move toward me, and before I could reject it he had grabbed me around my waist and pulled me into him. He had me locked against his body which  felt well chiseled. I looked up at him, and our eyes met again. His hand gently pushed my head back, and he leaned in towards me….***

Lea lay in bed breathing deeply. Who had that stranger been? The intensity, the love, and the necessity of his presence all felt so real. Although his face was one she had never seen before, it was If they’d known each other for a lifetime, and the way he looked at her was as if he knew each and every part of her, and each and every secret too. She could hide not a thing from his deep and eternally searching gaze. She thought enviously of the happiness she’d felt in her dream. She silently prayed that her life would one day be as she had just seen. This was a rather sudden snap back into reality. She saw the roses on the windowsill, and then the note that had accompanied them. The second letter had distracted her so, that she’d forgotten all about who might be that secret admirer. Her thoughts instantly diverted and she racked her brain. It could be any of the bachelors that had come that time ago? It could well be Harry? Or someone else altogether. Some one she didn't even know. She decided then and there to find who had sent the roses. She was being pressurised to marry, so she may as well search out someone who was interested in her.

She climbed out of bed, although it was the middle of the night. Her mind was to active to try and fall back to sleep. She walked quietly to the library, and after pouring herself some warm tea, settled with a book in front of the crackling fire. She lost herself in the fantasy world of her novel and was smiling f broadly when Harry walked in the next morning. She got up and warmly welcomed him, making them both tea.

“Did you rest? Do you feel better?” he asked concerned.

“Um, not really rest, I was up since some dark wretched hour, but I am feeling better,” she assured him.

“That’s good.” He breathed a sigh of relief

“Yes. I am still so puzzled by those divine roses that I received” she watched his face carefully for any sign of guilt or knowledge, but nothing.

“Oh?” he asked, holding back some emotion,  “The note didn’t have a name?”

He wanted to find that scoundrel and pummel him to the ground, who dare shower his dearest closest friend with gifts of passion and love without his consent. He then scolded himself for his jealousy and possessiveness after all, he was too big of a coward to admit his feelings after all.

“No, but it appears I have a secret admirer,” she taunted him further.

He looked at her, did she have no Idea how much she was killing him. He hated seeing her so into other guys. He wanted her all to himself. He was so scared though, he didn’t want to ruin their friendship, and had absolutely no Idea how she felt about him. He wasn’t yet willing to risk embarrassment, neither was he ready to risk losing her just yet. Then again, if she married he’d lose her anyway. But they’d at least still be friends.