Slowly Approaching Crossroads

[A/N]

THANKS FOR COMING BAACK!!

YAYY! We made it beyond the set record :D so thank you.... I now have 20VOTES! so let's try and push it to 30??!! Think we can? I hope so!
Thanks for reading!! I have some questions in the end - so please help and give me some advice :) Love reading all your comments. ENJOY

Love ya!

(*_*)(*_*)(*_*)(*_*) 

Lymmington Heights CH5

 Slowly approaching CROSSROADS

“My Lady,” Suzie said softly, “ you have a parcel. Please come and sign for it.”

“Thank You,” Lea rose from the breakfast table and made her way to the front door.

“Good morning, Cedrick” she was feeling rather cheerful today.

“A parcel and a letter arrived for you today, Ms Lourden,”

“Wow! Thanks” She looked at the box, which was long, flat and oblong. She loved recieving surprises and gifts.

She hurriedly signed and retrieved the parcel and letter, and thanked Cedrick again. Then Harry appeared behind her.

“Someone is being thought  of today,” his voice startled her.

With a quick inhalation, “Don’t..” she took time to catch her breath and slowly added, “DO that!” she wacked him playfully on the chest

He grinned, showing his pearly teeth. “Come,” he said, ushering her into the parlour.

“I’ll be down now. Don’t leave without saying goodbye.” She called, already going up the stairway.

She decided she wanted to open the oblong box first. It contained a half a dozen red roses, and a letter lay across them,

To show just how much you mean to me.
I hope they bring a smile to you face!
All my love. **Secret Admirer.

So sweet! Lea placed them in her white crystal vase and poured some water into it. Then positioned them on her window sill. She stared for a few minutes in admiration of their beauty.

She sat on her day bed, put her feet up and opened the other letter

Dear Cousin Lea.

How much I miss you!

I have seen granddad the other day, and he tells me your marriage is to be so soon? Yes! It came as a shock, then I realised that you weren't even engaged nor speaking thereof? I hope I assumed correctly... so Dear, I don’t envy you! I can only imagine your pain.  I truly feel so bad. I know it is not easy to think about when you don’t have the love of your life beside you as yet. I however am confident that you will find the right person before you wed. I hope you will be wiser than to marry for any reason other than Love. Please. Don't neccesarily have to please everyone. Keep me updated. Always a listening ear. But if I am wrong, and you have indeed found someone. CONGRATULATIONS> and I eagerly await the viewing of a small portrait of the one, aswell as an invitation to the celebrations. 

I am doing so well. We are so happy, and Edinburgh is wonderful. I love it! The honeymoon was so lovely in both location, time and actions. I feel so blessed with my husband, and hope you will too soon enjoy  the same security, love and happiness.

Before you wed, I will come visit. Maybe in the next month or more. I miss you so much
Love to my aunt and uncle.

Sincerely,

Ellie.

The realisation of her "forced" marriage once again hit home, and Lea burst into tears. She didn’t want to marry. She was, however, grateful for her cousin's support, and excited for the visit. She wiped her eyes, but not in time for Harry not to see that she’d been crying.

“ Lea?” he asked concerned

“Yea,” she pasted on a smile

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing . . . Don’t worry yourself about it.”

“Alright then. I think I should be off. I will see you tomorrow.”

“Okay,” she rose from her position, and hugged him goodbye.

Harry didn’t want to force her to open up, so he’d just left her, this time. He was slowly growing wary of seeing her so upset of late. He wanted her to be happy, and it killed him inside to see her so heartbroken, and distressed. Even when she was happy she was never fully there, there was this constant distance in her greyish blue eyes, something which only he had seemed to notice. He needed to get away for a while, to calm down, and give her space. He was so mad at Lea’s parents for pressurizing her into marriage. He didn’t feel it was right, and he saw how it was killing her aswell. He had some things he had been wanting to tell her too, but he would hate himself for adding to her situatuation, and only make it harder for her to come through .... it wasn't an easy thing, but he knew it had to be done.

◘◘◘◘

Lea had been curled up in the sun on her daybed all day long. She felt completely down and out. She didn’t know what to do with herself. She was numb, confused and dazed. She couldn’t even think straight, she had so many different thoughts and ideas flying through her mind. Her parents had been doing their own thing, barely noticing the pain they’d caused her. She wanted to give them a piece of her mind, but what would that help? That would just add fuel to the already blazing fire. The damage was done, there wasn’t much else to do or say. She just had to fall in love, and how did they expect her to do that? She could not comprehend it in the least. She grew infuriated as the concoction of thoughts and emotions stewed within her. She felt so alone, so misunderstood, and underestimated. Kindof annoyed at herself for not raising her voice, or putting up a fight. 

She wished she could atleast talk to Harry about it, but she couldn’t … he was a guy, he would never be able to understand her point of view and besides it would only confuse her more, as her feelings about him had grown so tangled of late. She loved him, and couldn’t picture life without him, but was it really more serious than best friends? She could not be sure. They could speak about almost anything and they had the closest friendship sometimes even a magical chemistry, but was that not just a part of her imagination? All these questions raced through her head.They had such a great friendship, was she willing to risk it? Was he? Did he even feel the same? There was so much to consider, so much that was at stake… the object in question could turn either into something as beautiful as a rose in full bloom bringing smiles and happiness to many,  or the complete opposite, a dry withered stalk of hardened thorns causing nothing but pain and agony

“What’s more worth the sacrifice?” she asked out loud, “my feelings which eventually will heal? Or our friendship?”

Again, she succumbed to tears, this time of exhaustion and confusion! She had so much to consider, really she needed some time alone just to figure it all out...

(*_*)(*_*)(*_*)(*_*)

Okay!  I am pretty happy with this Chappy!! :D Hope u enjoyin it too?
So ... we'll try for  10VOTES again on this one :) please! to make my total 30!!! :D or 5COMMENTS to make that total 30 too!!! I have faith in u guys! IT IS possible so c'mon!

The more feedback I get, the more encouraged & inspired I feel to continue, and ofcourse update faster!

Thanks for all the comments, and advice I have gotten. I read all my comments, and try and apply as much of the advice as I can, because it all helps me to grow and improve! So I LUV U 4 it! :) 

Please let me know what u guys think, kay? 

Love you!

Comment!Read!Vote!Fan! = :) ME! and :D YOU! ;) haha!!! <3