Lymmington Heights

HI :-)

New Strory - which i will enter for the WATTY AWARDS 2011!!!

So please get into it solong.... and vote and comment please. I will give you some quick facts, a summary and a pro-logue ....

Let me know if it is worth continuing. If just one person comments to carry on I will. <3 wether it be tommorrow , next week or next year :)

QUICK FACTS

Genres : Historical Fiction / Romance (?)

Main Characters: Lady Lea (Leah) Lourden

                                 Sir Michael

                                  Sir Harry

The Story :

Lea is fresh out of school. Most of her friends have already been promised in marriage. She however is free. Then her parents give her a deadline to choose a husband.

Sir HARRY - her best friend, and confidant. Lea develops a slow, yet sure attraction to him.

Sir MICHAEL - bachelor, good looks ... has a history and many secrets, but Lea feels an immediate attraction.

Sir Antonio - sort of stranger. Lea dreams of him a number of times. 

Lea falls for all three guys, each of which are completely different from each other. In the end though, she can choose only one, and time is running short. Is she willing to put her friendship on an eternally different pedestal? Will she risk giving up everything she has for a secretive bachelor? or Will she go for the one full of love, passion and intensity?

Yes, which will prevail. Love? Lust? or Friendship?

PROLOGUE

He saw her standing watching the other guests dance. He casually walked  up behind her and smiled to himself. He put his hands tightly on her hips. She spun around, letting out a gasp as her breath caught in her throat.. She was relieved when she saw who had dared grab her like that

"You," she hit him firmly on his chest.

"Ouch." he smiled.

"You scared me, Harry! Good Lord."

"Sorry," he looked at her apologeticly , "Care to dance?"

"Ofcourse," she took his hands and together they walked onto the dance floor. 

....

She smiled up at him. Yes, this friend of hers - he was amazing. She'd loved him for a long time.

99% she was sure it was just as a BEST FRIEND , but this was one of those 1%  moments when she thought of him as more. Much, much more.

♣♣♣♣

sorry my lovlies. that is all i can give you for now. . . the rest has to wait for the actual story.

I really look forward to your feed back ... :) please - comment and let me know if it's worth continuing? or if you want just one more chapter or something?

kindly --> inform me if I have mad any mistakes... 

:D i quite enjoy this historical vintage time so i am excited about this one. ♥ I have also got a DEAL for you guys okay. If you vote for me, I will vote for you too> if you comment for me, I wil check out your stories, and leave comments & vote~ 

I really value your advice and appreciation so

PLEASE comment!vote!fan!

ALSO --> would not mind an editor if any one is interested? 

x o x o   misstinydancer