Chapter 13

Allie screamed, she could not take it anymore. She could not her one more word about how sorry people were about her father. She did not want to think that he was really dead. Rain splashed hard against Allie's face, wetting her pale skin with drops of water. Her tears flowed down her face until she was unsure it they were tears or rain. The dark garment adorning her body grew heavy from water soaking through the cloth.

"Papa, I miss you!" Allie cried through all the rain downpour. "How will I live knowing you will not be here to guide me?"

"He will be in your heart as well as your mind," A masculine voice drew near to the tree she was leaning on. "He will always be with you."

"I have never lived without my father's guidance," Allie cried in anger and fear at the thought of her only parent dead. After Allie's mother died, she was hadn't been so upset compared to now. Although, this was different in a way, because Allie's Mama hated her with all her heart. "I don't know how to live."

"Just do what you think that your father would want you to do. Allie, he loved you so much and I know that he would just want you to be yourself." Allie turned around and saw that it had been Morgan talking to her.

"Morgan," tears slipped from her blue eyes and then down her face. He gave her a sad smile, then stood next to her. He wiped the tears from her face with his fingers, but when he went to put then back at his side than Allie grabbed them with her own hand.

"Allie," he breathed with a gasped. Then he wrapped his arms around her small waist, something that he had only imaged doing. She brought her hands to his muscular jaw bone as a cheeky grin danced across his face.

"Allie, I-"

"Love you. I love you too," she admitted to not only him, but her self too. She had never really thought of their relationship that way before. It was odd that with her father gone, her relationships with her family, with Morgan felt more real. Like, if she did not hold on to the people that she loved they would soon slip from her grasp.

"Really?" Morgan asked before she reached up on her tiptoes and brought her lips to his. He wrapped his arms around her corseted waist, bringing their bodies close together. Allie hands grasped around Morgan's strong shoulders. She could feel her heart beat fast at his touch of his hands to her waist.

"Allie..." Morgan muttered after he pulled away from Allie's lips. "Marry me."

"I am engaged to you," Allie giggled while Morgan drew her lips to his again, this time wrapping his fingers through her wet, brown hair. Although it was raining out, Allie could not feel the cold water drops falling. The warmth from there two bodies wrapped around them.

Slowly Morgan pushed his hands through Allie's hair, feeling soft curls. He took the small pins holding the bun in her hair up, then it fell down tumbling to her shoulders. He wrapped his fingers in the wet hair, taking in every second of impropriety.

The burn for Allie's want for him was strong and she knew that if any on was to see them pushed close to the tree, kissing, it would ruin her. Although with ever ounce of her being she wanted to be there with Morgan, kissing in the rain.

The sky was stormy as they made their way back to the house. "Allie, I don't want to wait."

"But, people would think that we-"

"To hell what they think," Morgan smiled. "I want to marry you!"

"What about my father? Morgan, I feel guilty with all this happiness after he has died," Allie moved herself closer under Morgan's arm that was around her body.

"After. As soon as the mourning is over! Allie,
your father would want you to be happy," Morgan looked into her light blue eyes.

"What made you think that I would be happy with you?" Allie asked sounding as serious as she could.

"What do you mean?" Morgan worried his eyes big, searching her pale eyes carefully. Without another work she replied with a slow kiss. "So I will take it that you will be happy."
Allie smile, something that she had not done much that week. Although when she was Morgan and his easy going behavior made her forget everything going on around her.

"Happy is an understatement!"

"I would say that I loved you again, but that would also be an understatement!" Morgan was about to kiss her again, but he saw a servant a little ways away walking. "Allie, you are perfect and I am lucky to spend everyday of my life with you!"

-----
Hey readers,
I have not updated this book in a little while because I have been at a loss ideas. I hope you enjoyed!!!!!!!
@backinhistory
Natalie