Chapter 5 picture of Morgan

Dear Macy Colt,

I am writing you to ask if you would enjoy a stay at Fernmore Abbey for a few months. Did you hear my sister, Ruthie got married, it was quite grand except for the fact that she fell and was unconscious for about a day. She is better now and leaving for her honeymoon tomorrow with her husband. I bet it was the talk of London! I really hope you come! You could be back for Christmas or stay if you want... I know you mother went back to America for the rest of the year. I really enjoy your company! There are a few guest staying already, so what's one more? I can't believe that it has been about three months since I saw you last! Please come!

Lady Allie Merriman

Allie scribbled down on with a beautiful paper with pink roses lining the sides. Her anger was not as bad as it once had been. She was still in her dress from the night before and her hair falling loosely out of pins. She rung her the bell for Willa, suddenly her bedchamber door was opened by John who could not be more displeased with his daughter.

"Allie you must apologize to Mr. State," John said before Allie could speak. She had here mouth open about to make an excuse. She stood up and frowned her blue eyes with tears in them.

"Fine but does he really have to stay?" She wined like a little child.

"Allie how old are you?" He asked sternly.

"Three and twenty and yes I know that you are going to tell me to act like it!" Allie retorted to her father as nodded his head.

"Now I will leave you to dress and today you better apologize today because he will be staying for a few mouths as I said last night," John said leaving the room. Allie went over and sat at the cherry wood vanity in the corner of her bedchamber. She saw the dark lines under her eyes and her hair falling to her shoulders loosely.

Willa came through the doorway, her black hair up and her olive skin tone glistening as always. She was wearing her usual black dress and white maid cap. Allie smiled at her warmly. She was so tired but she was not sure why. Her sleep had been good but had not made her rested.

"How are you its morning, my lady, you never rang last night and I was worried," Willa commented as she helped Allie in to a light pink day dress with a dark pink sash around her waist.

"I am fine but I am afraid that my hair is not so fine if you want to know," Allie said pointing to her hair that was quite horrid. Even the feather was sticking out of her dark curls.

"Would you like to brush it or I?" Willa questioned holding the hair brush with one hand and taking out the pins from her hair.

"I will she and I think I will wear my hair down today," Allie said taking the hairbrush and brushing the knots until her hair was silky and the natural curls were showing. Willa took a white flower out of a large vase and tucked it behind Allie's ear. Then Willa lased up Allie's white lace and black boots.

"You look beautiful, my lady!" Willa gasped smiling as Allie left the room. She made her way down the to the large breakfast room and their sat Mr. Morgan State.

---

I know this was a short chapter but the next should make up for it! Please comment and vote! Oh and who is Macy? You should be meeting her in either the next chapter or the one after!

Natalie