Delinquent school for boys and Me.Chapter 5

I want At least 4 or 4 votes or no 6th chapter!!

 XXXXXX

"Alex!What was the kiss about?"

"Nothing"

"Sure?"

"Verry".He a said as he walked away.I wasn't entirely sure i believed that.God!So much drama way way too much for only being at this school for three days.I walked to the food court area where all the guys were eating.Well more like inhaling the food on their trays I decided that i should go get me something.I went to the Mc.Donalds I decided on a chicken wrap and a large Fry Usually I would have had 3 chicken shandwiches and 2 fries but i wasn't in the mood to eat right now.I got my bag and went to sit with the guys.

"Dude i'm telling you that burnett is hotter than blonde!"Colby stated.

"All i'm saying is that burnettes think too much!"Colby retorted at him.

"You guys are serousley having this conversation?now!?"I asked.I got answered with a yeah,Duh and a umhum.I watched the guys Eat and Yell at each other.These guys were so weird.

"Do you guys know why their is a extra bed in mine and Scott's Room?"My mouth asked before My head gave permission.

"Well i dont know.."Gary said.

"Maybe it's for someone who hasn't gotten here yet"Alex smirked.

"Ya maybe it's another girl andy"Smiled Colby.

"We can pray!"Alex chimed.

"Ya".We finished our lunch and decided to go back to the School,We made our way back to the parking lot I got in the back with Gary(Cause i promised him I would).So he wouldn't pout like a baby the whole way back i climbed into the back seat.I couldn't help my mind but to think about Alex.He was hot! Now i'm really not that shallow that all i see is looks but the looks deffinatally had an impression the way he flipped his hair....

"Andy!ANDY!!!!!"I was interrupted by Gary yelling and waving his hand in front of my face.

"What do you want Gary!!!"I snapped at him.

"well miss grumpy i was trying to have a civil conversation but i guess i wont talk annymore!"Gary tried to say as he huffed and looked out the window.I unbeckled(haha saftey first!!!!)and slid over to him,and out my head on his shoulder.

"Gary Dont be mad at me!"I pouted and nuged him.

"Fine!! Enough woman!!!"He said as i was about to sit on him.

"Finally!I thought i would die if Gary never talked to me again."I said sarcaically.I went back to my side of the truck and decided to look out the window for a while.My window was up while the guys were down and they were arguing about which band was better A; Fall out boy B;Marianas trench.I was Officially team C; the undecided I loved me some pete wentz but josh was way way way hotter.I looked out the window to see three kids playing ball on one of the side streets.I thought back if all this crap hadn't happened i would probally be at Matts house working on kissing skills as wall as training for the new match the weekend.I even misse J.C who would probally be yelling at us for not focusing.*sigh*J.C.I mised him even though he was probally.....I couldn't even think about that.I missed his hugs and sitting on Matt's lap while they cussed eachother out over nothing.I missed the old days.i felt a tear come to my eyes i faught it I couldn't let the guys see me cry i'd held up those 2 months being at mels(after death guardian)And she had talked about my old parents all the time.

We pulled into the school the Truck came toa stop hopped out and grabbed my bags and leaned aginst the pickup back and waited for the guys to get out.They go out and got their stuff.