Chapter 3

I sat down beside Gary and bean to eat my cookie.Duke's Brother who i dont even know his name went to sit with I guess was his friends.I was unawear that everyone at our table was looking ay me until i looked up from my cookie.

"Why the hell are you guys looking at?Never seen a girl eat before?"I smirked.

"haha never seen a girl so skinny Eat so much!"Scott put in betwee bites to his cheesburger.

"Well i enjoy eating a cookie,So leave me alone"I smiled.Soon i finished my tray and went to dump it.I walked to the Trash cans,I dumped my tray and began to walk back to my table.I felt someone slap my Butt.God these Boys were getting on my nervs.I turned around to a guy bigger than me but then again who wasn't. He was grinning.I pulled my fist back and Decked Him in the Nose,this sent him to the floor within seconds of impact.The Intercom came on

""""Andy Mayes!You are wanted to the headmasters office!Now!'''.I heard alot of oohs and AAhs As i walked out the door to outside.I relized that i had no idea where i was going,I looked around it had to be the big building that was like half ways around campus.I started walking their.I went past the fountan and the baskettball courts.I ended up in a place that looked like the park,It was grassy and had swings.I decided the head master could wait,I went to the swings and sat.Someone started pushing me,I began to laugh. Soon the swing stopped and i turned around to come face to face with Duke's brother.

"What are you doing out here so late?"I asked

"I coulds ask you the same thing,But you found where i like to come hang out and think"He smirked.

"Humph.your different from your brother"I said.

"How?"He asked

"Well your not too concerned about getting in my pants and not a total jackass."I smiled.

"Haha i wouldnt be to sure of that,Andy"

"Oh!ya what is the Jackasses brothers name anny way?"I asked.He chuckled.

"I'm Colby"

"Well colby what did you do that got yo in here?"I asked puzzled.

"If i told you i'd have to kill you"He smirked.

~~~~~~~~Colby's POV!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She was amazing.That was it..... when i saw her take my brother to the ground with one movement!I was amazed i'd seen him fight 3 mob bosses all at once and he had won.She had brownish black hair,her lips were perfect and inviting,and her Brown eyes.Made me want to melt into them.If my brother knew i felt this way he would kill me on the spot.That's why i could never ever tell Andy how i felt.It sounds so cleche But I barley knew her and I felt Amazing to be around her.I would be nice to her and get to know her.I had to try to keep Duke away from her If he got to her,Just once she would fall for him no matter how much she hated him.That was one problem the second was If I did ever become more than friends with her then she would be concerned about me wantong into her pants.But I had to be careful of what i told her i couldn't tell her why i was here or i would have no chance ever.And My third and last problem was Alex he had told me at lunch that he liked Andy...It was going to be a long year.

"Well colby what did you do that got you in here?"She asked

"If i told you i'd have to kill you"I retorted.But if i actually did tell her she'd never talk to me again.

"weren't you called to the headmasters office?"I asked.

"Ya but i dont wanna go annymore."She yawned

"you'd better go he gets mad easily."I added

"I'll show you if you want"

"ok"She got off the swings as i lead her around campus to the main office.She was going to be in so much trouble.She had no idea.