Delinquent school for boys and Me.

I hate f***ing Foster parents They are soo annoying.Dont get me wrong living with sheela and Tom was fun for a while,But then they got pushy on grades and being good all the time.I rebelled in every way soon i got involved with this underground fighting agency.I loved it it taught me how to defend myself.By the time i turned 16 I was kicking guys Asses ,I even got some extra cash when i won which was almost everythim since all these 'Men'Didn't know their asses till i handed them to them on a silver platter.My brother J.C didn't like me fighting and felt like he had to protect me outside the ring.J.C was 6'1 and was a fighter like me but me he was tan and had a big build.

Dont get me wrong i'm not all butch.I'm 5'6 Brown long brown hair and a small frame.The night i kinda well snapped was August5.Yep that date makes me madder than hell.Me and my Bf at the time Was Matt.Ya he was 6'1 short blonde hair,He was an awesome friend.He was walking me home from a night at the Ug.(undegroud)He had gotten a black eye and I escaped the Ring without a mark.I was lucky.We made it to my block and My houses lights were on,My foster parents never stayed up this late And J.C wouldn't be home from his friends party from anoher hour.We walked in the front door to find our opponents from the ring Skerewing up my house.Matt went for the one decked out in black,Matt had him on the ground in 2 Sec. flat It was amazing how fast he was.I dashed up the stairs and after the other guy.I walked into my parents room to find them massicered(sp?)I forgot the guy who i had been chasing and fell to my knees.I began to cry I never cried Ever.even when i faught A 200pd.Guy and i got my face almost rearanged i never cried ever.I didn't like sheela and Tom but they didn't deserve this no one did and they were going to pay!

"Oh my god thos son of a B-"Matt said before i cut him off.

"they'll pay Matt dont worry about it"I wispered into his ear as he pulled me in for a hug.He was wipered in my ear that everything was going to be okay but i knew it wasn't .I heard the cops coming down the street.

"Lets go Matt I cant stay here"I went to the garage and got the crow bar they were going to pay.

"You sure you wanna do this?I'm Game for it but are you sure?"Ha asked.

"Ya"We went to the gang's hide out and snuck up on them.We killed 2 in all I made it out but Matt Wasn't so lucky.

'''''''''''''''''''Beginning of the story.~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked through the air port and through the termanal.I didn't want to go to Nebraska but i guess that's kinda the whole point of a Delinquent school.I boarded the plane it was full of boys i loved it but i wouldn't let them shove me around.I took a seet in the back and popped out my Ipod.I listened to Hey Monday for a while and fell asleep.I awoke to a tap on my shoulder and looked over to see a guy about my size looking at me and saying something.I took my head phones out.

''What?"I asked him.

"What are you doing on this plane?This is the Delinquent school Plane and your a girl!"He stated.

"Ya i'm a Girl and i'm a delinquent"i smiled at him.

"What'd you do to get in here?oh and i'm gary!? "

"It's a long story Gary"

"oh''

Something about Gary sruck me as off the way he carried his self and the way he talked.I knew he was gay but i didn't know how to ask or how to bring it up...So i just came out and asked him.

"Are you Gay Gary???"I flatly asked.

"Ya,And the guys dont let me forget it either.You beter be carefull since your a girl,This is an all boys school that means alot of testosterone."He said as he lent over the seat to wisper the last part.the truth was i wasn't scared of anny guy.If they did something to me they would get the favor returnedx2.Soon the plane filled and the plane took off.I looked at all the guys their were all different types,skater,Punk,Rocker etc.Wow i was going to have fun at this new school.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you like message me or Vote? Its kinda my new project so tell me if ya like?