Chapter eight

Sorry for the wait guys...

you like it?

______________________________

^^^^^^^^^^^Colbys Pov^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I walked into the Mendel Dorm and felt a few eyes on me as I walked to Alex’s Dorm. I went fearlessly. I banged on the door.

“Alex I know your lazy ass is in their! So get uo and open the door I want to talk about Andy!” I yelled into the door facing as I leaned against it. The door casually opened and he stepped out.

Your hurting her! You bastard your making this so hard for her! It’s an easy decision and we both know who the better choice clearly is!” I said ramming my finger hard on his chest.

“You have no right to say what Andy wants or who she wants to be with! Colby we both know you cant take care of her so why are you even trying man? And of course the choice is very clear it’s me Duh.” He said apparently happy with him self. I felt the anger bubbling in me from my toes. How dare he say that he was better than me and that I couldn’t take care of her of course I could and I would when she chose me.

“Fuck you Alex you don’t know me so don’t judge me. And what makes you think that you good for her? Your Rape or Assault charges?” I asked. I knew this hit him at the core and if he didn’t hit me now he never would. I saw his fists clench and his eyes flair out.

“What do you know?” He asked and I smirked. here, And I know why you cant leave until you r eighteenth birthday.” I smirked. “And if your not careful I’ll tell Andy all about it and she’ll run away from you faster than you’ve ever seen.” I chuckled and he placed his fists in his pockets.

“You wouldn’t Dare!” He spat as he pulled me up by the collar.

“I would.” I grinned as he let me down.

“I’d be careful Knight. Or I just might.” I sighed as I turned and walked down the hall and away from my previous competition.

~~~~~~~Andy’s Pov.~~~~~~~~~'

I shut my door and looked down at all the make up work I missed. A ton and I was only gone one freaking week. Gay ass teacher’s give way way way too much home work for me. I see how this year’s going to go…

“Hey Andy you up before 12 Am I figured you’d be sleeping in since it’s your second day back and all.” Scott smiled.

“Well I was going to but I woke up early and decided to go pick up my make up work from last week. Let me tell ya I’m so going to fail this year.” I grinned as I set my stuff down on the computer desk and fumbled through it.

“I’m pretty good at Algebra I can do that for you if you pay me back…” Gary said as he walked into the room unannounced might I add.

“Did you hear that whole conversation Gary?” I asked.

“Yupp you two talk loud.” He grinned.

“Okay what do you want…if you do my math homework?” I asked.

“Hmmm…” He contemplated. Scott and I looked at each other and Scott grinned from ear to ear.

“Gary you bloody scoundrel I thought you were gay??!” Scott mused. I swatted Scott’s arm and looked back to Gary who was grinning.

“You have to help me with my new boy toy!” He grinned at me.

“I have my own boy problems with out yours on top of them!” I exclaimed as I flopped down on my bed.

“Pleeeeese I’ll do all of this math homework and the rest for a month!!! I will and all of your homework. I wont complain ever!” Gary begged as he got on his knees and looked up at me over the side of the bed.