Chapter Six

Sorry it's been so long guys.

________________________________________

"Andy!Wait i'll walk with you!"Colby yelled skating over to me.I looked down at the skateboard and remembered what i did to get it i smiled.

"Sup Colby?"I asked as he picked the skateboard up and sauntered over to me.

"Nothing ,wanted to catch lunch with ya"He smirked.

"K"I said and began to walk to the cafateria doors,He pulled on my Jacket I turned to see what he wanted.

"Ya what happened Colby"

"Can i ask you something?"He asked

"Sure."

"Will you go on a date with me this weeked i know were friends inall but-"He stated before i put my hand on his lips and made him stop.

"I would love to"I smiled and began to walk into the cafateria.I Felt an arm on my shoulder and knew it was Colby by his touch.I tried to shrug him off but couldn't I tried again with no sucess.I walked in the doors and pulled out of his Grasp by Gary Thank god for Gary....

"You and Cobly are????"

"No just one date and it's saturday calm down Gary geez."I smiled to him and looked at colby who wasn't happy i was pulled out of his arm.

"Well I dont know how Alex will feel about this..Andy you know he likes you and....Just be careful because Alex isn't the nicest person and we allknow he doesn't like to share."Gary smirked as he looked down at me.

"I walked to get My lunch i got the usual I got 2 peices of pizza,Apple,And a soda.I paid the Lady my money and smiled She had the 'I hate my Job' look on her Face.I winked and she grunted.I walked to my now usual spot between Gary and Colby I sighed hoping Alex wouldn't find out about the date.But why should he care i'm not his property or his girlfriend.I sat down next to Colby.He smiled.

"You still Eat like a trucker!or more than i do annyway"Gary stated.

"Growing girl needs food Gosh Gary didn't you know that?!"I smirked.I felt a hand on my thigh I lookede Down at the hand i smacked it and pulled my chair back Then i saw a head pop up from inderneath the Table....Duke.

"What the Hell were you doing?!"

"Well...Haha uum..Just hanging out"Duke said Casually as he sat in my spot and i Huffed.

"Aww what's wrong princess didn't get your way?Why dont you fight me for it?"He smirked I huffed agian.

"See Duke I would but I would hurt beat your Ass Too bad.And you would like it way way too much."I grinned at the Total ass in my spot.He sat while i tried to calm down i couldn't get kicked out of Delinquent school for fighting cause they would send me back and i would be on the streets.

"Move"

"No"

"Yes" I stated firmly.

"God Dam it Duke move!"Colby yelled in his brothers Ear as he slouched in his chair.I looked at Colby impressed with his sudden pissyness.Duke stood up and looked At me and back to Colby Then spoke..

"Aww now see that's not right...And Besides Andy was my girl from the beginning Colby So go find a guy to mess around with."Duke sneered at his brother.Colby stood up and walked up to his brother

"If it Wasn't for YOU i wouldn't be here anny way!Andy ISNT yours."Colby spat.Duke.

"Whatever you say man"Duke said as he pushed Colby.I pulled Colby before the fight got anny further than needed.