Delinquent School for boys and Me.Chapter 4

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXAginst my better judgement i decided to go take a shower to wake myself up.Their was no point in going back to sleep and annyway Scott would just start yelling or something again.I got into the shower and let the water wake me up.I stepped out and wrapped a towel around me.CRAP i forgot clothes!Dam...I opened the door just enough to see through it.Yes! no one was in the dorm.I ran out nto the room and went to my Dresser.As i was pulling out my Jeans The main door opened,And In came Colby,Scott,Duke,Alex,And lastly Gary who i was the happiest to see.

"Um..."I stated dumbstruck

"Wow Andy!If i knew you were in the shower i would have came over earlier and we could of had a party!!!"Duke stated.Gary came to the front of the door and pushed the guys out.

"Give Andy her space to get ready!Either stand by the door of wait in the common area!"He shouted through the closed door.

"Thanks Gary."

"Sure! Anny time Now go get ready!I cant hold them off for long."He smiled i went into the bathroom and grabbed my red beanie with my skinny jeans and my The Ready Set T-Shirt.(LOVE THAT BAND JORDAN IS HOTTTTTTTT).I put on make up and was out the door in 2min.Gary was sitting on my bed looking through my Ipod Playlist.I Pushed him over and sat beside him.

"So what you wanna do today buddie?"I asked nonchalontly.

"Hold on Andy,GUYS YOU CAN COME ON NOW!!!"He yelled.All the guys came through the door.

"You guys were out their the whole time?"I asked amazed that they waited.

"Ya."They all nodded.

"OH!This Is Alex yo haven't met him yet."Gary said.

"Ya we've met"I stated etting a flash back from the tree that i was pressed aginst Just last night.

"You have?"

"Dude Dont worry about how i know Andy"Alex snapped at Gary. Gary looke down defeted.

"So what you guys wanna do today?It's Saturday we can go off Campus."I looked at all of them.

"I got plans"Said Scott and Duke both.

"Well lookslike it's just me Colby,Gary and Alex."I smiled.I got up and walked out of the room and down to the commons.

"Where ya going?"Came a voice in my ear.It was Colby's.

"Bagel,Breakfsat with butter on it."I smiled as i entered the little kitchen area.I grabbed the last bagel and some butter and hopped up anto the counter.I saw Alex and Colby walk into the Kitchen.

"You guys stalking me?"I smirked at them.

"Haha you wish"Alex grinned.

"i'm going to the mall today.Anny one wanna come?I asked.

"If we dont go how are you gunna get their?"Colby questioned.

"Hot Wire"I smirked.

"My kinda girl."Alex grinned.

"Lets go!"I jumped off the counted and Onto the Tile. We walked to the Office building to sign out.I signed and was followed by the guys.

"Have a nice time"called the secretairy.We walked from the office building over to the parking lot where all the students cars were.

"Lets take my truck"Colby shouted over his shoulder as he got in to a white pick up.I opened the passenger side and got in the middle and was followed by Alex.

"I dont wanna be alone in the back seat!!"Gary whined.

"Aww suck it up Gary were going to the mall,And besides i'll sit backtheir with you on our way back."I called over my shoulder to him.