Chapter seven

~~~~Normal Pov~~~

I slept in Alex’s arms all night. He didn’t try anything like most guys would he just held me. And after he told me that he would wait for me and Telling me that he loved me I felt a little shaky. I really didn’t understand and I didn’t want him to notice so I turned my back to him and closed my eyes. My thoughts were swirling… kissing him it reminded me so much of being with Matt on out first Date. Now I would never admit this to anyone but you but Matt was my first kiss and love. After losing him I didn’t think I could love a guy again…Fuck! This is all to confusing for me. I really like Alex and I know he wants to be with me and I want to be with him too, but their’s this little part of me that still wants to mourn Matt. I Don’t know what to do…I really liked Alex but I felt strange about wanting to be with him like guilty of caring for someone else after Matt. Then questions began forming in my mind. Would Matt be mad? He might… Should I tell Alex? No definitely not tell Alex no way in hell. God did I have never needed to talk to Gary so badly. Ha Ha I guess having a girly friend to talk to about boys really does help with problems. I smiled on the edge of sleep and fell into the deepest sleep since I had entered this hell whole of a school.

Morning

My eyes popped open the bright sun light coming through my small window above my(chained to the wall) bed. Stupid Principal…and cheep ass school cant even afford curtains for their stupid solitary boxes. I tried to stretch my arms but my right one was locked under Alex’s stomach. Dam it Alex and his toned Stupid stomach! Even if his stomach was perfectly toned…MMM. NONONO now is not the time to be thinking about his stomach. I pulled and pulled on my arm and wiggled it until it was almost free.

“Nooooo Andy.” Alex groaned from his face in the pillow. I had to giggle at his little kid voice in the morning, it wasn’t all tough like when he was mad.

“Oh Yes AAAllllexx. Get off of my arm of or I’ll make you move!No get off fatty!” I yelled as p pulled on my arm to try and loosen it.

“I’m a fatty but I’m your fatty babe now go to sleep…sssssss.” He said sleepily as he pressed his hand over my mouth and pulled me closer with the other. I stayed still for a few minutes waiting for him to fall back asleep. I watched his eyelids fluttering stop and I knew he was asleep. I took this chance, I jerked my arm from underneath him and climbed off of the tiny bed. I turned around and smiled at my success. I walked across the little room and to the door, the slot was small but I could see through it No sign of the guards anywhere near here.

I turned my head back to Alex who was sitting up rubbing his messy hair.

“Your such a pain in the ass Andy!” He said as he yawned.

“Your just figuring that out…Wow Alex I thought you were smarter than that.” I smirked as I sat down in the chair by the wall.

“Whatever.” He said now rubbing his eyes.

“When are we getting out of here anyway? I mean I thought I was going insane before I talked to you…I wonder how Colby is doing with all the quiet?” I asked un aware of what i said

said. I couldn’t stop though it was like word vomit, and I grimaced at the thought of what Alex was going to say.

“Why do you care?” He asked.

“Alex I’m not a heartless monster who forgets about her friends…and like it or not Colby is still my friend!” I said sharply. Just because Alex hated Colby that didn’t mean that I had to also…and besides Colby was a sweet guy.

“I well…I know your not Andy but cant expect me to be all ‘lets go braid our hair together’ friends with him! HE kissed you on purpose in front of me!” Alex almost yelled.