Reasons Behind Star Wars: Divisions of Time

A/N:
Welcome to Star Wars: Divisions of Time, it's good to have you, I'm MioneHoran, if you didn't already know that. Well... Ok let's do this.

This book is a Star Wars Alternate Universe where Luke Skywalker went back in time (shortly after Kylo Ren turned to the dark side, this explains Luke's disappearance in The Force Awakens) to save his father, Anakin Skywalker, from becoming Darth Vader.

This book takes place after Luke saves his father, but that doesn't mean the original timeline does not exist, in fact it does.

It exists in an alternate dimension, from the altered timeline (the one where Luke saves Anakin) due to the change made by Luke.

Therefore when Luke goes back to his time, he is in the future of the alternate dimension (the new timeline). In order to get back to his original timeline Luke must travel through dimensions, which is where I got the title Star Wars: Divisions of Time.

Because if you alter the past it changes the future and creates an alternate dimension, making it impossible to get back to your original timeline without, either, changing back what you previously changed or finding a way to go through dimensions.

Luke finds a way to travel through dimensions and leaves the alternate timeline the way it is, this is where our story starts, Coruscant four years after Luke altered the timeline. Four years after the birth of Luke and Leia Skywalker.

•  •  •

~MioneHoran~