Episode Two: The Second Time Travel

"With light there will always be darkness but with darkness the light must find its way back, and it always does..." ~ Unknown

Coruscant Four Years
After the Emperor's Capture

Third Person POV

"Go away, Padmé, I'm busy!" Anakin calls as his wife knocks on the door.

"But, Ani, it's important!" Padmé says from outside, then she glances, worriedly, down the hall.

"Did you not hear me? I'm busy." Anakin answers before looking back down at what he was working on.

"It's the kids, Anakin, Leia took Luke's lightsaber!" Padmé says and Anakin stands up and flings the door open.

"Why didn't you just say that before?!" Anakin asks before taking off down the hall.

Luke is chasing Leia around the living room in order to get his lightsaber. "Oh, come on, Leia! Give it back!" Luke pleads while trying to grab at her.

"No!" Leia giggles while darting around a large blue chair.

"Alright, you two, party's over." Anakin says and both Luke and Leia stop and stare at him before Luke takes back his lightsaber saying, "Yeah, thanks, Leia."

"Luke, put that away, and Leia don't take your brother's things, especially that lightsaber." Padmé says and the twins glance at each other.

"Yes, mother." They chorus, in unison, before taking off down the hall.

"Was I too harsh?" Padmé asks Anakin who just standing with a hand over his face.

"No, it's my fault that she took it in the first place, I did give it to Luke, didn't I?" Anakin sighs before hearing a knock on the door. He walks down the hall and opens it to reveal three people, none of which he knew.

"Well..." The girl laughs, "Now I know why Kylo is so obsessed."

"But he's your grandfather..." The black man whispers back with a cautious glance at Anakin and then to the girl.

"Oh, please, Finn, he doesn't know that!" The girl states, in a whisper, with a wide smirk.

"Um, excuse me but who are you and what do you want?" Anakin asks the the three strangers now knowing one of their names. Finn. The black one was Finn. Alright who are the other two?

"I'm Poe," the other man starts, "and this is Finn," he gestures to the black man," and Rey," a gesture to the girl. Finn, Poe, and Rey... alright what do you want? As if he heard it, some how, Poe continues, "We're here to um... Ah... Rey...?"

"It's really hard to explain... But my father wanted us to check..." Rey says quickly. She must be nervous.

"Anakin? Who's at the door?" Padmé asks from somewhere within the apartment. Anakin glances over his shoulder.

"Just a couple of kids!" He calls knowing that the three people in front of him are not kids at all, Anakin knows they are older than himself. "Ok, what do you want?"