Scared

Sam hovered over you, kissing your naked stomach from beginning to end. He then looked up at you and smiled.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked you.

You nodded to the question and brought Sam up to kiss you.

"Okay," he said after your guys' lips departed.

Sam hovered over you again and was about to make sweet love to you. After four years, you knew that you were ready. You've been waiting to have sex for five years. It's been five years since that happened and four since you and Sam had started dating.

"Sam!" you blurted before he started.

"Yeah, babygirl?" he asked.

"I'm sorry, I'm not ready. I'm sorry. I'm still scared, I'm sorry," you apologized profusely with tears filling your eyes.

Sam shook his head. "It's okay, (y/n). It takes a significant amount of time to be ready to have sex again after what happened to you. Come here." he motioned for you to come into his arms.

"I'm so sorry. I thought I was ready, but the memories started to swarm around in my head and it scared me," you apologized again.

Apologizing profusely was a problem of yours. You always say you're sorry even if you didn't do anything wrong.

Sam held your naked body to his as he wrapped his arms around you and enveloped you into a warm hug.

"It's really okay, (y/n). You were raped, taken advantage of. I knew that when I started dating you. I don't need sex to be with you, I just want you. I'm perfectly fine with no sex."

"Are you sure?" you asked.

"Yes, I'm sure. Plus, if we wait longer, the sex will be better." he winked.

"I love you so much," you said with a hint of laughter.

"I love you so much more, (y/n)." he kissed your forehead.