Without You

Authors' Messages

Noong una tawa lang ang sagot ko sa suggestion ni @GigglesNavarro na magcollaborate kami sa pagsusulat. Akala ko hindi matutuloy kasi alam ko busy din siya sa personal na buhay niya. A super mom, loving wife at admin pa ng isang private school tapos few days back sabi niya excited na raw siyang umpisahan yung collaboration namin at 'yun, may chapter 1 na agad. Ako na ang super excited na mapublish pero sabi niya ipon-ipon muna ng chapter para daw hindi mabitin. 

Sana po magustuhan ninyo at suportahan gaya ng suportang binigay ninyo sa nauna na naming mga sinulat. Salamat sa mga nag follow na. 

 - babyash25

To our dear readers,

Most of you know that I really look up to @babyash25... she is the main reason why I'm here in Wattpad. Story n'ya ang pinakauna kong story na nabasa at kina-adikan at s'ya rin ang nag-encourage sa akin na magsulat. She's really a great writer, mentor and friend. And I feel it is a very big honor to be able to collaborate with her.

We are so excited to share with you this story... we are so excited at how things will unfold and most of all we are excited to write each chapter. We hope that you are as excited as we are.

We would like to thank all of you for following and being a fan of our works. And since this is our first collaboration, I hope that you will support us and be with us until the end of this new story. We also thank you in advance for all the votes and comments (assumera ang peg)... they are our inspiration.

- GigglesNavarro